SAU Community

- Sunday Arvo Cruise -

wados

i'm in. i get my car back today, so i very eager to get out and driiiiiive. it's been a long 2 and a half months man. if it is still gonna go ahead, which would be nice, even if it's not huge, where are the brizzy people gonna meet???

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm in. i get my car back today, so i very eager to get out and driiiiiive. it's been a long 2 and a half months man. if it is still gonna go ahead, which would be nice, even if it's not huge, where are the brizzy people gonna meet???

its on the 1st page, im in aswell wade were all boycotting exams phuckin uni is gay mofo

Well guys sorry to say i am out my car is not in the condition to drive up the coast tommorow, so feel free to still go if you guys want to but i will make another one in the near future.

hey im happy if people want to still go on this cruise but i was looking forward to going so i will organise another one in the future, hopefully when my clutch is not so stuffed

hey. i went out to nudgee shell but noone showed up. shame cause it would've been a good day. ended going down the coast and just cruising the esplinade. purple sil with an S15 front. ADN21. saw some nice lines down there. anyone from here??? let me know when the next cruise is hey and i'll come along.