SAU Community

- Sunday Arvo Cruise -

wados

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

more than likely we will end up on top of the hill there at moololabah, nice veiws a few bbq's and a good place to park, so if you guys want to use the barbies there than there should be enough but i will be lazy and buy something pre-made, i will also see if i can get a footy ball to bring along, and of course if you guys have one then bring it along.

haha laziness will overcome me as well...maccas is just down the road so ill bring my own food. Myself and Josh will more than likely be on this cruise I'll cyas there!

ok guys 1 week to go till the cruise now could everyone who is coming say that there IN and anyone else who might come say MAYBE so i know where we stand for the cruise

would like to join u guys

but I think I will be too stuffed from the rally on saturday,

oh well next time hu have a great day guys & girls

just wondering since I don't have my line yet and I'm dying to go on a cruise with you guys is it ok if I bring my girlfriends silvia it's got a RB25DET in it so it'll keep up :D

Also what time at what meeting spot for the northside guys?

im having a really bad day my clutch is playing up so i will have to wait and see about sundaycause i might have to put the car in the shop, so i will let everone know tomorrow if i will postpone it or not.

sorry guys

changing the date might not be a bad idea, numbers looked like they dropped a little, i might hav to back out as i hav the same prob= screwd clutch!!!