SAU Community

- Sunday Arvo Cruise -

wados

Hey everyone

On the 6th of june there will be a sunny coast cruise up to maroochydore and have a barbie and take a few pics, not to sure where to have barbie but will be somewhere along the beach, all are welcome so let me know who is coming.

You will need to bring yourself and car also friends, some food for a barbie if you want and a CB radio is a must and a camera.

Start Point- 10:30 take pics and leave by 11:00

Nudgee Shell on the gateway

(any one from down the coast can make a meeting spot down there)

Destination- maroochydore for a barbie and pics then we will decide from there if we want to go on a drive somewhere

The BBQ area is still not known so if anyone can think of a good place then let me know

thanks alot

WADE....(Wados)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, i posted an invite from the R31 club quite a few days ago. Didn't you see that wados? It is in the Events child board.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/fo...ead.php?t=41232

Its much more of a driving cruise (thus the name "The Blackall Touge Tour"), but we are also have a BBQ at Melany and also dinner at Mooloolaba.

Why don't we keep it to just the one cruise? I mean this one has had a lot of planning hours spent and is anything but a 'decide on the day where we go' thing.

ah well if its the 6th i cant make it....got exams that whole coming week..sorry brus!

Michael

do exams start that early dude? phuck... I better go check aye...

I'll confirm closer to the date.