SAU Community

Complianced 1989 R32 Gtr Shell For Sale $2000 Victoria

Complianced 1989 R32 GTR Shell for sale $2000 Victoria

Other parts available:

Bee-r style R32 - R34 Conversion kit $750 (never been fitted)

R34 Xenon Headlights $2000 (mint)

New GENIUINE R32 GTR front bumper with lip $1000

Front guards R32 GTR $500 set.

Drivers door $500 complete including glass.

Passengers door $500 complete including glass.

Rear Bumper $200

Rear stop/tail lights $100 set.

RB26 R34 Nismo roller bearing turbos (rated 400hp each) req rebuild $1000

(comes with impul ecu & Impul 320kph cluster)

Interior - Average condition seats $500 (front + rear)

Nismo 3 gauge centre set VGC 1bar boost $150

Bride Style Carbon Fibre seats $750 (paid $1000, never been fitted)

Other parts available - take the lot for $10000

Pickup from Mornington Peninsula VIC

Edited by StreetR32

$5k - stripped shell, parts & panels minus engine, intake exhaust.. Includes impul dash, tien suspension, impul dash, interior etc.

Does not include Bride seats R34 kit or R34 headlights or turbo's - will include standard items.

hi mate, i need a few interior components. i would like to come and see the items before i buy, i live nearby and would like to view them. I need:

- Steering wheel

- front door cards

- Rear seat upper

- rear lower/upper trims

- steel plate behind the rear seat upper (blocks boot from interior)

- material thats around gear stick/hand brake

cheers

• 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Of course sometimes you cannot go with the cheaper alternative but I try to weigh it up for the application - am I competing or am I going to the track ten times p/yr. As long as there’s enough information out there to back the cheaper alternative as a good option I’ll go for that.   I’m a bit of a bastard though as it’s my job to reduce costs, particularly on non income generating assets. EUR 500 saved for the diff + EUR 1,000 saved on BC racing over Bilstein and then say EUR 300 versus EUR 600 on an off brand windscreen versus OEM (for example) soon accumulates. I mean, I’m probably gonna put the car in the ditch anyway. Absolutely do not take this as a justification for always buying cheap shitty parts, just a rationale for doing your research and considering what’s necessary for your application.    
    • All the above effort, time, swapping out parts in the dark (i.e. no O2 data). You're literally running in the dark.
    • Looks like both of my cars have pressure switch issues. The R32 GTR has 18 flashes on the ATTESSA controller which is "ETS pressure switch circuit". The 4WD light is intermittent, and often just restarting the car clears it. There is an $300 replacement option https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/285675135148?itmmeta=01HXN3YKRGKQ08GRZ5KFKKZWJT&hash=item428390a0ac:g:6CcAAOSwWxBltMEG so if it becomes a permanent issue and I can confirm that the switch is the issue, i have a solution. The NM35 is reporting C1208, and disconnecting the switch causes the 4WD light to go away. Translating from the Japanese shop manual "when the pressure is reduced to 2.6MPa (377 psi) or less: conduction occurs when the pressure increases to 3.8MPa (550 psi) or less: conduction is present. Reference: • Immediately after the E-TS actuator motor stops, the pressure inside the accumulator is high and there is no continuity." Not sure how good the translation is but from what i can deduce this means the switch is normally closed (NC) and as the pressure builds from 0 to 550 psi the switch stays closed, then opens and 550 psi. As the pressure drops from 550 psi to 377 psi the switch stays open then closes again at 377 psi. Is that how these things work? These pressures are a lot higher than the R32 ("control pressure 0-228 psi") but i'm hoping i can find a generic switch (like they've done for the R32) to use as a replacement. Maybe something like https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/355586397452?epid=1676016964&itmmeta=01HXN534AF22ACTG6TGDDQGEQ7&hash=item52ca99d50c:g:mAEAAOSw8ilmBcMh&itmprp=enc%3AAQAJAAAA8LtWdNlWHgyJ%2F3cbw25S2A1lde3qBi3fJii4T3lQavCz4kpqiD42SmBa4FocMvXCjcxiowHjb8vZ8%2BWxc53BkHv781tkStSnCDaenfGKC3bIp0keK20dfsn9LoPa3TfqaEmAydqqyKobgTdXsGGzsl%2BRjOVGuD8OIpOv%2B0wMl7aUtHg0iJtojbtzA%2BRS8Xfm8Ufjuvz4niwrqglAXFUbkL6J%2FGuHPeeECZhLBBN3iNM1Swl94Fv5zE95YK%2B5O6dxDN1ySNOjdMxkA8yaprbuwRHFQv1nlGh%2FWjekj6EUFR2%2FO4HTsoKtSAkY0Mj1w1uf1w%3D%3D|tkp%3ABk9SR6zFjKXtYw but with a lower close pressure, and thread adapter if required. Am i dreaming?
    • That is a dead f**king short of B+ to ground. Scary.