SAU Community

Boost Controller Issues

Shmee33

I have bought a $30 adjustable boost controller off eBay.

Iv hooked that t peice that comes in the kit between the acutator and the intake vac hose.

With the middle nipple on the tee iv ran it to the boost controller.

The boost controller has just taken the solenoids spot.

Iv turned the boost controller to negative side and I'm still getting rediculas boost results.

Iv swapped a few hoses around and the boost is still amazingly high?

Any help will do thanks alex

• 2 weeks later...

If u can't figure out a simple thing like a f@&kin boost controller u shouldn't own a turbo car! Sell it and buy a holden

Maybe you should buy a holden since your mental capacity is on par with the stereotypical bogan driver.

Anyway, on topic, throw up some pics as this would help a lot.

If u can't figure out a simple thing like a f@&kin boost controller u shouldn't own a turbo car! Sell it and buy a holden

Never ask you for help.

Didnt expect this from a volvo driver. Take a chill pill bro.

OP, pics are your friend here.

+1

The bloke is just asking for help u f**king dickwad.

+1

Maybe you should buy a holden since your mental capacity is on par with the stereotypical bogan driver.

Anyway, on topic, throw up some pics as this would help a lot.

+1

I have bought a $30 adjustable boost controller off eBay.

Iv hooked that t peice that comes in the kit between the acutator and the intake vac hose.

With the middle nipple on the tee iv ran it to the boost controller.

The boost controller has just taken the solenoids spot.

Iv turned the boost controller to negative side and I'm still getting rediculas boost results.

Iv swapped a few hoses around and the boost is still amazingly high?

Any help will do thanks alex

more info would def help here however you generally have to wind them all the way shut (off) then adjust from there. Depending on the brand/type can be a slight turn of 4 turns to get a single PSI increase

Wow, with a comment like that you must have a really big cock, cause that's what you now look like f*ckface!

From what I'm reading, sounds like you've hooked it up wrong. The stock boost controller (assuming you have a GTS-t) actually bleeds back pressure between the pressure hose to the actuator.

What you need to do is remove that OEM t piece and fit your controller between that hose as per the diagram above. then block off the hose going into the intake.