SAU Community

Midvale Track Day 16/02/13

180j

MIDVALE SPEEDDOME TRACK DAY

Drift for a wish / Grip for a cause

IF WE CAN FILL UP THE SATURDAY QUICK ENOUGH I'LL BOOK THE SUNDAY TOO

if you want to do the full weekend let me know asap and we can try and make a full weekend happen.

Address: Eddie Barron Drive, Midvale, WA 6056

Perth Eastern Suburbs, Swan

All profits from participant fees, sausage sizzle sale and drinks will be going directly to the make a wish foundation in honor of the great work they do for for sick kids.

Prices will be $75/half day. $150 full day.

* Car must be road registered, and pass a basic safety check

* Drivers must have current valid drivers license (no CAMS or AASA required)

Payment can be made to:

“Your Name” as description so I can check you off

Also check what session/s your name is down in the list for so I can confirm. If you want a morning run as well but your names not there yet, email me and transfer $150 for the full day.

Email Contact: [email protected]

Account Name: Kohby Coleman

Account #: 10604356

Bsb#: 066179

* Apparel is long sleeves and pants, sensible shoes.

* An AS approved helmet (motorbike / racing etc)

The event is run like this:

Safety check and docomentation presentation

Drivers' briefing

One course is set out using cones to block off unused parts of track

All entrants drive through in convoy

First entrant lines up, gets 3 runs, the second two are timed (first is practice / warm up)

Continue through to last entrant

Change course

Another convoy

Everyone runs through again

Until we are out of time.

The event is non-competitive, so there are no awards or anything. The timing I provide is for individual feedback only.

If you pull out you can privately sell your spot and make your money back but all this assures is I'm not left holding the bag and having to cover.

Interest can be shown here with details on deposits and such as soon as I confirm the date.

-Drivers for this event will be required to make it there by 9:30 in the morning to have the cars scrutineered and paper work sorted out, and 13:15 for the afteroon session.

- Entry forms

- There will be a midday bbq and soft drinks provided :)

Things being scrutineered are:

severe oil leaks

seat belt operation

secure seating

firm brake pedal feel

lack of steering free play

positive batter terminal insulated ie. covered

loose objects

So if you need to sort out your car for these objects then please do so to stream line the process on the day. More tarmac time equals happier drivers and less amount of tyre tread to take home

Test n Tune Course Participation Agreement and participant Declaration v2 (1).pdf

Edited by 180j