SAU Community

Splitters/lips For The Sport Bumper?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep I have a fibreglass Nismo copy lip on my oem bar - even though my car is only slightly lowered I smack it on things and have cracked it. Looked awesome when it was new though!

Real carbon fibre ones can be had out of the USA for 'reasonable' money these days.

Do you have a pic of it on your car in its current state Andrew?

Was looking at getting one but if its completely munted after a few months, probably not. However if they aren't really noticeable marks, then could be tempted.

Thats a picture of an aftermarket Polyu. lip. Added a bit of niceness to the front, without sacrficing extra lowness at the front. (Car is also on coilovers) does scrape on some places, however, if youre careful it doesnt.

post-90181-0-92021200-1358374903_thumb.jpg

Think its the same one as the the link below, been toying with the idea of getting one myself.

http://www.ebay.com/...e2f8264&vxp=mtr

This is essentially identical to mine. It fit well, im just lucky I had a decent panel guy to sort it out. The material was sturdy, the fitment, like all other aftermarket body parts wasnt 100%, but its pretty close, and I dont even notice it anymore. Just used 4 tech screws and some sickaflex (note, this stuff will almost guaranteed not come off afterwards)

Thanks everyone! And I should finally get around to some shots of the car... one day

Mayo, you're always dead-on with design ideas mate: URAS looks like the way to go... gotta brush on my Japanese to order it it seems though. Any particular reason they are so rare?

Currently my front looks like Nightcrawlers with a factory lip, think it will look mean with the URAS splitter under it.