SAU Community

Wheels 2013 - Thoroughbred Park 17Th March

GTRKat

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is grevillea a good meet point for those that live north side?

So I'll drive into the city from Gungahlin only to drive back out to the event itself... The meet point is like 2 minutes down the road from the event itself. The only actual goal of it is so we all drive in together when it opens at 8.

Feel free to organise everyone next year!

Gravillea is central for everyone, not just north side. And that was the point (of Gravillea). It is central for everyone both north and south. There isn't an argument that people are always required to travel to opposite sides of Canberra, it is in the middle.

My point was and the reason I mentioned it, was because I thought someone else had already arranged. Not to move it to a different location.

I have organised this in the past, and I am willing to do it in the future. It's not a big deal.

It would be good Chris and Nick to see you both attend guys.

I'd still like Bren, Ben, JD, Karl, Stephen, Maybe even Scooby?? and a few of the others to come as well

Jayce - you should come along in the Fozzy :) with Erica :wub:

Eiji - see you at Supercheap and Southside will cruise from there this time mate

34's need to stand up and be counted too - where are you lads lurking .....

Ok guys I've been out of the action for over a year I have rebuilt the fj 20 I have had it tuned and its under run in mode

I will be at wheels but I am with another club

But I would like to cruise in with you guys

I'm in a Rsx dr30 skyline

Be good to catch up

Gravillea is central for everyone, not just north side. And that was the point (of Gravillea). It is central for everyone both north and south. There isn't an argument that people are always required to travel to opposite sides of Canberra, it is in the middle.

My point was and the reason I mentioned it, was because I thought someone else had already arranged. Not to move it to a different location.

I have organised this in the past, and I am willing to do it in the future. It's not a big deal.

We all know where it is, we know Canberra isn't big but the whole point is to have it at a convenient location for the event not what side of town people are from. It's not like I'm asking people from Tuggeranong to drive to Mitchell so we can go to a different location.

Why on earth would those of us 5 minutes from the event drive 20 minutes into the city so that we can meet everyone and then drive back?

Same way when we go to Sydney or Goulburn we often meet at the servo/Maccas on the Federal.

Not sure why you have your nickers in a twist that it's not at a spot 20 mins away from the event?