SAU Community

Vic cruise

YBSLO4

Hey all,

In conjuction with Nissansilvia.com i will be holding a big cruise towards the end of next month, at this stage June 27th... it will be a nissansilvia.com cruise, however we are inviting all people from this forum to come along, we want everyone from melbourne with performance cars together! No commo's no ford's there the guidelines lol... As some of you may have heard the cruise just passed last weekend, held by some of the guys on NS.com was a real success and we are going to make it far bigger this time, and with plenty of warning, we expect everyone there.

Basically it will head out to some nice roads out yarra glen/dandy tourist route etc. bbq lunch and stop at sugarloaf reserve and there will be alot of photo's, and video footage we will be taking.

I urge everyone to come along, it will be an awesome day, for those who use Nissansilvia.com go to the site, my nick is 'SuRReal', feel free to PM me on there as i am rarely on this forum anymore (soz :D ). Furthermore we want to see all the hard tuned street cars out and about for everyone to get a glimpse at, there will be a few tough street cars from ns.com there so we need some of the god's of the road... ripped GTR's!!

Final details have not been put together so route and date may still possibly move, but it will be posted when definates are made. Thanks all, make sure ya there!

No commo's no ford's there the guidelines ........ we want to see all the hard tuned street cars out and about for everyone to get a glimpse at.

I can't recall seeing many "hard tuned street silivas" recently....

Ash is going to beat you for your insolence.

:whip:

Here i come :P

Hey all,

In conjuction with Nissansilvia.com i will be holding a big cruise towards the end of next month, at this stage June 27th...  

...Final details have not been put together so route and date may still possibly move, but it will be posted when definates are made. Thanks all, make sure ya there!

Im just about done, so soon there will be a sticky in here that will outline what info you must have if you wanna submit a cruise.

And if you dont have the required info, then you wont be allowed to post it :)

So YBSLO4 ... SAU members like to know well in advance as the NS.com boys do.

As you said, there isnt a definate, so it kinda defeats the purpose of posting it if you know what i mean.

There will always be interest from everyone regardless and 'expression of interest' posts are just plain useless at times as not everyone can make each date. So please get your stuff sorted and let us know.

Im on NS.com and i notice the date has changed etc...

So please re-post when you can supply the following...

Meet Point - with a melway ref

Time

Date

Cruise route/Approx time & length

What other clubs have been provided (if any)

And then just and special conditions and extra information, like BBQ tools/food or whatever.

Any questions just PM me if you like.

Cheers mate - ash

• 2 weeks later...