SAU Community

Nsw R32 Skyline Gtst 12 Months Rego $6500

Hey selling my 1990 R32 Nissan Skyline GTST with 12months rego.

I may forget bits and pieces here and there but from what I can remember the list is as follows. Will update if I miss anything.

ENGINE

Rebuilt RB20DET
RB25 turbo from an R33
K&N pod filter
Full turbo back exhaust including hi flow cat and canon style angled exhaust
Walbro 255lph fuel pump
HDI front mount intercooler and piping painted black
Turbotech manual boost controller

EXTERIOR

Genuine type m sideskirts
Genuine type m rear pods
DMAX style carbon fibre roof wing
N1 style carbon fibre boot lip
Rear wiper delete
R33 stockies painted matte black and wrapped in Kumho ku19's all around

INTERIOR

Turbosmart boost gauge
JVC KDR736BT head unit
Kicker 11ZX350.4 4 channel amplifier
Kicker 11KS60 6" speakers
JBL GTO1214 12" subwoofer mounted in ported box
HKB boss kit with deep dish suede steering wheel
New stitched leather shifter boot and handbrake boot
GKTECH drift button and GKTECH handbrake lever

SUSPENSION/BRAKING

Juran racing front strut brace
KYB excel G shocks
Aftermarket springs (not sure could be teins)
Front adjustable upper camber arms
Front adjustable caster rods
Solid subrame C collars
Freshly machined front rotors and brand new rear rotors
Fresh QFM HPX brake pads all around

Some things to note, the roof is faded on the right hand side so the clear coats peeled, get the roof wrapped in black if you are really concerned. This is a 20year+ old car so has scratches here and there are dents here and there. The interior however is very clean!

I'm asking
$6500ono with 12months rego. Depending on the price I may take out the sound system.

Located in the Hills District Region of Sydney, best to text me on
0468 330 099 if you want arrange a time to see the 32. I also have another thread up with a parting out list of things that were going onto the 32 if interested buyers want to have a look at that as well.

RtjLGGC.jpg

cbHNJ7H.jpg

7Bn3QVr.jpg

CT7NQS3.jpg

inBpIom.jpg

DAvTbqh.jpg

ENGINE

Rebuilt RB20DET

RB25 turbo from an R33

K&N pod filter

Full turbo back exhaust including hi flow cat and canon style angled exhaust

Walbro 255lph Fuel pump

HDI front mount intercooler and piping painted black

Turbotech manual boost controller

New battery

EXTERIOR

Genuine type m sideksirts

Genuine type m rear pods

DMAX style carbon fibre roof wing

N1 style carbon style boot lip

Rear wiper delete

R33 stockies painted matte black and wrapped in kumho ku19s all around

INTERIOR

Turbosmart boost gauge

JVC KDR736BT head unit

Kicker 11ZX350.4 4 channel amplifier

Kicker 11KS60 6" speakers

JBL gto1214 12" subwoofer mounted in ported box

HKB boss kit with deep dish suede steering wheel

New stitched leather shifter boot and handbrake boot

GKTECH drift button and GKTECH hand brake lever

SUSPENSION/BRAKING

Juran racing front strut brace

KYB excel G shocks

Aftermarket springs (not sure could be teins)

Front adjustable upper camber arms

Front adjustable caster rods

Solid subframe C collars

Freshly machined front rotors and brand new rear rotors

Fresh QFM HPX brake pads all around

Some things to note, the roof is faded on the right hand side so the clear coats peeled, get the roof wrapped in black if you are really concerned. This is a 20+year old car so has scratches here and there and dents here and there, the interior however is very clean.

I'm asking $6500 ono with 12 months rego. Depending on the price I may take out the sound system.

Located in the Hills District Region of Sydney, best to text me on 0468 330 099 if you want to arrange to see the 32. I also have another thread up with a parting out list of things that were going onto the 32. If interested buyers can have a look at that as well.

Just incase this doesn't work again here is a link to it on JDMST:

http://forum.jdmstyletuning.com/showthread.php?53299-NSW-R32-SKYLINE-GTST-12-MONTHS-REGO-6500