SAU Community

Copyme gtr 34 for sale on ebay 80 k?

cell

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has he ever made much sense at all?

No offence, but always seems to be some sort of controvearsy in anyhting he says/does...........

just my opinion

Guest Miss_Nismo

well ebay is still a legally binding contract so if someone bids at $80k then he legally is meant to go ahead with the sale.

If he doesn't he'll probably just get a warning, i think 3rd offence is indefinate suspension.

A mate in Perth is selling his R33 GTR that does have N1 block, 88mm pistons & T51R SPL turbo - makes nearly 500rwkw. He wants mid 70's. Awesome car (ran 11.2 with slipping clutch) Would cost well over 100 to build a GTR like this - seems good value to me.

This kind of thing always puzzles me...

Why get a nice N1 block, then hone it out (1mm!!!!) reducing the wall thickness?

1mm doesn't sound like a lot but when you are pushing out lots of hp/ci every

little bit counts. People on here complain about cracking stock blocks with 600hp...

Maybe there is no replacement for displacement...

This kind of thing always puzzles me...  

Why get a nice N1 block, then hone it out (1mm!!!!) reducing the wall thickness?

1mm doesn't sound like a lot but when you are pushing out lots of hp/ci every

little bit counts. People on here complain about cracking stock blocks with 600hp...

Maybe there is no replacement for displacement...

Agreed, but to confirm & clarify... this car does NOT have an N1 Block.

Maybe the reason for selling was that his nose grew so long, he was unable to fit in the far, therefore unbale to drive it??...............................................................................J/K :)

Nice car, what are the TRUE specs of it meshmesh, I am interested to know. Although I will never be able to afford one (well maybe one day) it would be nice to know what a modded 34 is worth

Chris

Maybe the reason for selling was that his nose grew so long, he was unable to  fit in the far, therefore unbale to drive it??...............................................................................J/K :)

Nice car, what are the TRUE specs of it meshmesh, I am interested to know. Although I will never be able to afford one (well maybe one day) it would be nice to know what a modded 34 is worth

Chris

Chris, I'd prefer not to go into too much detail, but as I was prepared to by the car "and got stuffed around including my mechanics, we where waiting for about 2friggin hours for ross to show up then he rings and says it's sold to a car dealer", I spent a number of days making sure it was the real deal. And found out it was very far from it.

Chris, I'd prefer not to go into too much detail, but as I was prepared to by the car "and got stuffed around including my mechanics, we where waiting for about 2friggin hours for ross to show up then he rings and says it's sold to a car dealer", I spent a number of days making sure it was the real deal. And found out it was very far from it.

sorry to hear about that meshmesh, but that doesn't surprise me at all. I have never met the guy, but from what I can gather from posts on these forums it doesn't surprise me at all

best of luck finding another car if you are in the market for one. There is a sweet R34 V-spec for sale over here, from all accounts its immaculate and stock standard, in as new condition. Bayside blue in colour, was on carpoint.com.au, and I have seen the car in my area, the best car I have ever seen up close

http://carpoint.ninemsn.com.au/marketplace...o=1&chkRows=500

Best of luck,

Chris

There is a sweet R34 V-spec for sale over here, from all accounts its immaculate and stock standard, in as new condition.

I've briefly spoken to the owner and have had an up close look at the car.

My rating:

girl_thumb_up.jpg

Can anyone confirm that this car really has an N1 Block & HKS 2.8 Stroker Kit? Cause I have heard otherwise, and that it may have wiseco 87.5 forgies, tomei Poncams ~260's with a 9.1lft but is nowhere near 2.8ltr?? And the add says it does have a HKS 2.8 kit & N1 Block? And I've also heard the car has had troubles with blowing turbo gaskets.. why would this happen?

Geez, Biatch, Biatch, Biatch.........Sorry dude but the dealer got to the car before you did, first in thats the way it works. Build a bridge. I didnt intend to mess you around.

As for whats in the car i paid Fat $$$ and if you can prove that what i said isnt in the car then my mechanic is going to be doing alot of refunding & going to get a free trip to the courthouse. Still hav'nt received the Invoice for the engine Build, not good that, but no recriminations as of yet.

My Manifolds Block = Turbos, were warped according to the guy in Melbourne & (inproper bolts were apparently used in several places), Who looked at my car before GTA purchased it. Abit of Damage! That shouldnt have happened after 4000km and proper servicing. :rofl: No i didnt thrash it.

Anyways the whole project was unbelieveably expensive & i never really got to enjoy the car & are now thinking that i may have not got what i paid for in the first place!

Currently looking for something else....

Now one other thing guys, i have never gone and made recriminations on a public forum about anyone, with the exception of Trick where i was in the wrong & apologized. (Sorry again) Get the hint???? This is a Skyline discussion forum?

Reason for sale? and why cheaper? Because i have a new job coming up (not in Adelaide) and didnt know what to do with the GTR...Then there was some problems with it and didnt want to spend more money on it!

I called Just Car Insurance the other day and their insurance quote for a $95,000.00 R34 GTR V-Spec. was less than their quote for my GTS-25t.  :confused:

There pay out figur for a claim or the premium???