SAU Community

Fs: Lots Of Skyline Parts New And Used,turbo,gate,plenum,bodykit Etc.

TazzS13

Have been out of the car scene for about 6 years now and it's time to let go of all the Skyline bits before I head overseas.

I will have prices up asap(Trying to work out what this stuff is worth these days) A but if you see something you are interested in PM me or post here and I will get back to you as soon as I can with a price.

Also if you would like a pic of something in particular please let me know.

Garrett GT3076r .63 rear (new)
Tial 38mm external gate (new)
Tuneagent top mount manifold (new)
Front facing plenum (new)
Braided turbo lines with speedflow fittings (new)
KKR 80mm Throttle body (new)
Coolingpro 40mm radiator (new)
Z32 AFM (new)
Power FC Suit R32 GTR (used)
Nismo 600cc injectors suit Rb26 (new)
Apexi Power intake (new)
Radiator Breater tank (new)
Turbo back twin pipe stainless exhaust (new)
Greddy profec b spec 2 (used)
R32 GTR seats
BN Sports front bar rear bar and sideskirts suit R32 (used)
White Nismo Gearknob
Greddy Type S coilovers (used 4 outings) suit R32
Supernow Tierod ends and spacer (new)
R32 vented Fibreglass bonnet (new)

post-21143-0-99272500-1364889086_thumb.jpg

post-21143-0-41294700-1364889091_thumb.jpg

post-21143-0-89822400-1364889096_thumb.jpg

post-21143-0-17622100-1364889265_thumb.jpg

post-21143-0-46348500-1364889301_thumb.jpg

post-21143-0-30633100-1364889966_thumb.jpg

Edited by TazzS13

Garrett GT3076r .63 rear (new) $1500

Tial 38mm external gate (new) $230

Tuneagent top mount manifold (new) $300

Front facing plenum (new) $700 with fittings and KKR throttle body and I will throw in the longer accelerator cable you need and thermostat housing. It was never used but has a few scuff marks on it I did a lot of work to make it fit.

Braided turbo lines with speedflow fittings (new) $250

KKR 80mm Throttle body (new) $90

Coolingpro 40mm radiator (new) $300

Z32 AFM (new) $250

Power FC Suit R32 GTR (used) $750 with hand controller that has lines through it

Nismo 600cc injectors suit Rb26 (new) $600

Apexi Power intake (new)

Radiator Breater tank (new) $50

Turbo back twin pipe stainless exhaust (new) $550

Greddy profec b spec 2 (used)

R32 GTR seats (Just gotta take a picture of the little tear is has in it and I will post a price been so long I have forgotten what it looks like)

BN Sports front bar rear bar and sideskirts suit R32 4 door (used) $550

Greddy Type S coilovers (used 4 outings) suit R32 (These things were amazing) $1300

Supernow Tierod ends and spacer (new) Got this off yahoo auctions years ago. They are the bomb for extra lock on a 32. Make me an offer.

R32 vented Fibreglass bonnet (new) $550

*If someone wants the kit and bonnet you can have the lot for $1000 both are red but the bonnet was never used. The corners of the bonnet that usually get knocked or chipping in transit are in perfect condition also.

*I will also chuck a price together for the full turbo kit if someone wants to buy it all. Its already been test fitted with all lines to bolt up to a RB20. (Turbo,manifold,water and oil lines with fittings,gaskets,screamer pipe)

*Injectors are to suit RB26 but will fit RB20 you just need to install a resistor pack. I have one wired into the cars loom that I would sell for a bit extra if you are after them for an RB20.

All this stuff cost me more than this guys I'm just trying to be realistic. If you feel anything is way out make me an offer but I think its not too bad.

Still got the r32 stu?

How much you want for the seats?

Hey mate,

Still got it yeah.

Should mention that if anyone wants to buy the rolling shell of the red car pictured that is also available.

Seats I'm just going to have a look at and see how small the tear is before I post a pic and price, should be tonight.

hi how much for the plemum and injectors and ecu is the plenum and injectors to suit a 20

Prices posted but here is the story

To make these plenums fit on RB20 you need fittings, a different thermostat housing, longer throttle cable, bigger throttle body etc. I also got the Plenum flange rewelded to suit the KKR throttle. All that stuff listed comes with the sale of the plenum.

The injectors are top feed and will fit the RB20 but you need a resistor pack. Back in the day I convinced a guy to give me the wiring diagram to allow a RB26 Power FC to work in a RB20 (seeing as they discontinued the RB20 Power FC yeeeeeaaarrsss ago)

So the Power FC is to suit RB26 only

Injectors to suit RB26 unless you run a resistor pack

Plenum with fit RB20 but obviously you will need to change the plenum side cooler pipework you already have.

Hope that helps.

The wiring changes to run a rb26 power fc on a rb20 engine are a pice of pie. I've done a stack of them and use one in my own car for anyone wanting a cheap tunable ecu.

• 2 weeks later...