SAU Community

Super Sprints

JimmyRickard

First off have you registered for the CAMS Supersprint Series? if you have not all ready to wont get in they are not accepting any more regiatrations they are full.

In type 3 you will need to run a boost monitor or have turbo restrictor and will be checked, There is no log book category for Type 6 Time Attack this is just a class for extensively modded cars that already have Cams Log book.

Your best options is to log book as 3D Sports Sedan and run in Type 4 on slicks or Type 6 on semi slicks

Yea i tried to register at the beggining of the year and i was too late, was full and they were not taking any more on, so i have to wait for next years series.

I too will have to find out in what class mine should be in.

Im registered for the cams nsw hillclimb, and in that im registered as a road registered, non logged, over 2500cc+, but i havent looked at supersprint classes yet

• 2 weeks later...

I went and had a look at iRace at SMSP today and there was a supersprint on with the CSCA. Anyone done any track days with them? Looked like some pretty old cars, anyone know if they would have issues letting my car participate?

• 4 weeks later...

Yea i tried to register at the beggining of the year and i was too late, was full and they were not taking any more on, so i have to wait for next years series.

I too will have to find out in what class mine should be in.

Im registered for the cams nsw hillclimb, and in that im registered as a road registered, non logged, over 2500cc+, but i havent looked at supersprint classes yet

How do you go about registering for next years season? Can't see anything on the website

Once entries open for next year i will post up how to apply with details usally starts first week in December and is full by early January. Cost $50 to register for the series.

Yep, nothing available now,have to wait.

You would usually go in the "rules and regs" of the nsw supersprint website and they have it all there in PDF forms.

I will have to be quick, i missed out this year, however you can still enter the events once its open to the general public and if its not full by that time. Ive just entered the 20th july at smsp even tho im not registered for the series, just means i wont be getting any points.

Im in the SVD class, even tho im not sure if thats the correct one lol.

Hopefully like GTR32G said, someone will remind us when the time comes and we can register then.

• 4 months later...

Thanks correct, have you entered for next year now? Also anyone else thinking of doing any of the rounds i would get your registration form in asap so you dont miss out. only taking the first 200 and last year runners get priority.

Thanks correct, have you entered for next year now? Also anyone else thinking of doing any of the rounds i would get your registration form in asap so you dont miss out. only taking the first 200 and last year runners get priority.

What class have you entered Brian? I'll be entering in Sport Sedan, it'll be interesting to see how much I get trounced lol

• 2 weeks later...