SAU Community

R33 Gts-T For Sale, Nicely Modded Long Term Project Completed.

FOR SALE... Comprehensively and sensibly modified 1996 series 2 GTS-T R33.

post-9125-0-13640300-1366410473_thumb.jpg

post-9125-0-75225500-1366410516_thumb.jpg

Picture taken before brake upgrade.

The car began life as a mint stock 33 and has been developed over a period of several years to a standard any enthusiast would be proud to own. There are no shortcuts to an end result like this and all parts and modifications are of a high quality and a very high standard.
The car has been built as an all-rounder rather than a horsepower monster and would be among the better packages available.
All standard items such as a/c, dual airbags, etc. have been retained and work perfectly.
The car has been engineered for all mods and is completely legal.

The engine was built and maintained by Dan of ERD fame and tuned by Richard at Allstar.
The car has had a full and proper respray by B&I Paint and Panel in US 350Z Carbon Silver.

Engine.
Forged blueprinted and balanced Rb25 with Ross pistons, spool rods, arp main and head studs, acl bearings, 6.5 litre gated and baffled sump, Ross balancer, after market oil pump.

Cylinder head is fitted with HKS cams, Tomei valve springs and HKS exhaust cam gear. VCT has been retained.

Intake.
750 cc injectors in billet fuel rail, GTR intake with throttle bodies on a Ranga Billet adaptor plate. ARC intercooler with custom pipework, Turbosmart fuel pressure regulator and Nismo intank fuel pump. K&N pod filter.

Hot side.
Rare 6boost lowmount manifold with ERD custom dump, all HPC coated, Tial 44 mil external wastegate,
Garret GT 30/76r turbo. 75mm Invidia stainless exhaust HPC coated.

Cooling.
Dual core aluminium radiator, remote oil filter relocator and front bar mounted oil cooler.

Drive train.
33 GTS-T gearbox rebuilt by ERD with all parts Chryo?ed. In excellent condition, with a Nismo short shift kit. Excedy heavy duty sports clutch with GTR cover plate. Shimmed 33 diff. Hicas Lock bar.

Suspension.
Bilstein shocks with circlip height adjustment and King springs. Selby (Fulcrum) custom front sway bar to clear the extended sump, rear Whiteline swaybar (both adjustable). Hicas lock bar, new tie rod end bushes.

Brakes, wheels and tyres.
Full 33 GTR Brembo brake conversion with slotted rotors, quality brake pads and ADR approved braided brake lines. DTM Rush wheels 18x8.5 front and 18x9.5 rear, in shadow silver shod with Federal 595 SS tyres.

Full respray in US 350Z Carbon Silver, Tint mart opal black window tint. Pioneer 50 watt cd tuner, pioneer 3 way 180 watt x4 speakers.

So much more, but you get the idea. This has been an ongoing project over several years with the usual trial and error along the way. The package is now complete and fully functional, just waiting for a new enthusiast to take over the care and fun of owning a car modded to this standard.

Asking price $22,500.oo
I am not interested in what you think it is worth, those who have been down this road know only too well what it costs to build a car to this standard. Several times more than the asking price, counting mistakes.
If I cannot get the asking price or close to it, I will part the car out and make more than the sale price so it's a no brainer to me. Don't try and lowball. I am not after swaps or trades, just an outright sale so don't ask.
Some lucky buyer is going to get the bargain of all bargains here.

I will dig up some more pics... Any requests?

And I am selling because it is finished and I am very happy with it. But circumstances change and I want something else to play with...

As to a power figure, it is de-tuned down to just under 300rwkw at the moment for daily driving duties.

This car is among the most complete packages you could wish for, I have watched its development from very close to hands on helping over the last few years, The asking price is ridiculous when you add up what has been spent to make it what it is.

Sorry to see it go Dave and I hope it goes to a home where it will be appreciated and not abused.

• 6 months later...