SAU Community

Sauwa?

Burnz

OP started this thread on 1 May ... I think this is pretty indicative that perhaps more active members should be approached and should be given a moderator status to help assist things like this (and before anyone asks - for obvious reasons, being I rarely post and prefer to read, I'm not putting my hand up)

Even the WA workshop thread, that I posted a while back and people replied with the latest info on the garages, wasn't used to update the pinned consolidated workshop thread. The WA section isn't a high traffic forum and only takes about 5 mins to read everything and respond to these sorts of queries.

Come down on July 7th... as I said we can all chat about the status of SAUWA and possible ways to help fix it's problems!

You gona put your hand up?

Sorry, No, as I don't hop on the forum as frequent anymore and I don't drive a Skyline so there is no urge of me to organise events if I can't participate in it.

sometimes it's better to let go and teach the younger generation how to run the WA Section so the club can move forward.

Ps. No hating on the club, it's a legit statement coming from me and a few of the old SAU members who used to hop on here and troll one another.

Edited by viet_boi

I used to put on cruises, however was never allowed to advertise them as "sau cruises".

I'm genuinely interested in seeing both the site, and club running back up again (as I still have a skyline). Let me know if you need mods or committee members - maybe the site does need some fresh new faces/people who are interested.. Bla bla bla

Dan - I'm still waiting for my stickers (that fit into the r34 quarter window) :P

• 2 weeks later...

Gone from one of the biggest forums to a nothing, Did we all move away from Skylines?

I still have a Few but the Import Image became very dodgy.

apart from r35s most of the skylines we own are getting old now. . people move on to newer things

• 2 weeks later...

Im glad RRP1 got his wish, yayy :) I'm glad that A cute little bbq + cruise got organised and you guys had a really good time, but.... Hmm... gee.. cough cough..... :-o If i ain't getting my membership give my $30 bucks back! Please? thank you?

• Like 1

Im glad RRP1 got his wish, yayy :) I'm glad that A cute little bbq + cruise got organised and you guys had a really good time, but.... Hmm... gee.. cough cough..... :-o If i ain't getting my membership give my $30 bucks back! Please? thank you?

Well as Dan is clearly not watching this topic, I assume you've clicked the link in his sig and emailed him?

Gone are the days when everyone signs up to a Forum

The New Gen of Car enthusiasts are all over Facebook.

Edited by 7yphon