SAU Community

Lenient Place For Rego Check

Hi all as what the title of the topic says, I am currently looking for a place thats easy going for a rego check as I do not have stock bits for my car, main mods that is notchy is the exhaust (sound).

Thanks for the help !

no such thing anymore, most places wont even touch imports these days, i even had one place want to send me to dickson, why cause they dont want to risk losing their roadworthy license.. what ever its called by doing the dodgy. your best bet is to fix right and get cleared, sorting out an exhaust is easy

no such thing anymore, most places wont even touch imports these days....

I called two places to see if they would rego inspect my '02 imported r33 gtst about a month ago. Both said it wouldn't be a problem and they were willing to check it. I did fail the first time round, but thats because of things that were legitimately unroadworthy.

Hi all as what the title of the topic says, I am currently looking for a place thats easy going for a rego check as I do not have stock bits for my car, main mods that is notchy is the exhaust (sound). Thanks for the help !

As most people are going to say, its probably best to just get the car fixed and have no problems at all.

I ended up getting mine done at Kevin's Auto Repairs in Fyshwick. Nice guy, let me off without reverse lights working. But I think I got lucky.

Good luck,

Chris :)

Edited by dontyellpl0x

I think maybe the request should be for a honest place. I know of a few shops that have charged a customer for "repairs" that were not necessary and only said it failed to make money.

Dudes - STFU

From Thread Subject to content within this should be deleted.

Chat about this stuff at Friday meets or something. Shops have been named, strategies revealed etc..

Sorry I have the cranks on :(

Men apors perhaps....

Grumpy ol bastard