SAU Community

Gran Turismo 6

bugger me - I found a car that's been upgraded to premium!!! Countach 25th Anniversary now has an interior :) You can buy the OEM 'hang-glider' wing for it, and the big rear dish is now photogenic :) Handles good too.

Between that and the 288 GTO not being shit to drive, I'm starting to forgive GT6 a little bit... Enjoying those condensed enduros too.

• Like 1

also is anyone else hating MR cars

you changed the wheels didn't you?

There's a bug. Change wheels and you loose the staggered rims/tyres. The standard fat rear tyres get replaced with aftermarket ones that are the same width as the front and the car handles like arse. Refit the stock wheels and try the MR cars again.

Some MR cars behave badly to softer grippier tyres as well for some reason.

FT-1 isn't my kinda car...looks wierd

bugger me - I found a car that's been upgraded to premium!!! Countach 25th Anniversary now has an interior :) You can buy the OEM 'hang-glider' wing for it, and the big rear dish is now photogenic :) Handles good too.

Between that and the 288 GTO not being shit to drive, I'm starting to forgive GT6 a little bit... Enjoying those condensed enduros too.

all the lambo's are premium now. Ive got the Diablo :)

You'll be surprised how many cars are now premium....and yet some are still missing

you changed the wheels didn't you?

There's a bug. Change wheels and you loose the staggered rims/tyres. The standard fat rear tyres get replaced with aftermarket ones that are the same width as the front and the car handles like arse. Refit the stock wheels and try the MR cars again.

Some MR cars behave badly to softer grippier tyres as well for some reason.

this glitch I did not know...explains what happened to my Diablo, took me ages to get it to drive again. I assumed it was my racing suspension and dumping it to the ground.

agreed on the grippy tire thing. add more rear tow in, lots more and you can make the twitchiness much less.

also keen on the super laps around Bathurst!!

well the Diablo (road car) is making a come back from GT3 or something. It would be strange to bring in a new car like that and not make it a premium car.

The 25th Anniversary Countach is the first car I've seen that's been upgraded from a standard car in GT5 to a premium car in GT6. There probably is more, but I've got a bunch of standard cars - DR30, C110, JZA80, Soarer, RUF RGT, Zonda C12S, CWest Razo JGTC S15, TommyKaira ZZ-II, 350Z S tune or something... and they're just the ones I can list off the top of my head... So, you're right, I will be surprised if they've upgraded many cars to premium!

Hell, there's still a heap of R34 GTR's that are standard cars and just 2 that are premium. They're all basically the same inside and out but they didn't bother "upgrading" them. Strange - it wouldn't be much harder than copy'n'paste...

Edited by hrd-hr30

Mines r34. Countach. Veyron. Shelby Daytona. That's off the top of my head.

The ZZII is and always has been a brutal car. Just glad I didn't have to wait and sift through the second hand car yard for it this time

I did the FT-1 seasonal as soon as the update was done last night. As GHO5T said, it's very easy, as you'd expect from GT6 by now - just like all the other time trials, challenge races & licences... Took all of two laps to get gold on that. I guess it kept me occipied for 3 minutes...Not really a fan of the car. It drives OK, but looks awful.

boiracer - yeah I haven't bought those 3 other ones you listed yet. I remember being surprised the Veyron wasn't premium in GT5. Shelby Daytona is a cool one - might have to buy that tonight. Thanks!

I forgot about the Cizetta V16T and the Lancia Delta - they're both upgraded to premium in GT6. Might see if I can find a list...

I did the FT-1 seasonal as soon as the update was done last night. As GHO5T said, it's very easy, as you'd expect from GT6 by now - just like all the other time trials, challenge races & licences... Took all of two laps to get gold on that. I guess it kept me occipied for 3 minutes...Not really a fan of the car. It drives OK, but looks awful.

boiracer - yeah I haven't bought those 3 other ones you listed yet. I remember being surprised the Veyron wasn't premium in GT5. Shelby Daytona is a cool one - might have to buy that tonight. Thanks!

I forgot about the Cizetta V16T and the Lancia Delta - they're both upgraded to premium in GT6. Might see if I can find a list...

Yeah, sif no premium veyron in GT5?? Delta is s sweet car, and Cizetta sounds mad but drives like shite

What aids do you guys use? I set ABS to 1, sensitivity to 7 and traction is usually 0 unless RWD, when it's set to 1.

ABS one, everything else off. unless 700ish PP race car, then sometimes 1 notch of TC

everything off except ABS-1, g27 wheel with simulation settings, FFB-4.

clutch and stick, cockpit view and HUD turned off on campaign races.

bumper view and paddle shifters for time attack

sounds like my style of playing :) I only do cockpit view in premium cars. othwerwise its GT bumpercam. clutch to have some fun and normal races. Flappy paddles for when shit gets real.... :cheers:

lol windscreen wiper cam? does it move when you turn the wipers on?

I dont do roof view because I cant stand the Tacho thats used in every other view. In car can be tricky too, and bumber (GT) cam has the best instrument setup.....and you can change the colours

G27 WTF!