SAU Community

Gran Turismo 6

i agree, its a game, good one too, any one else having fun with it? i am,,, or does everyone have sand in vaginas atm?

no sandy vag here, loving it.

Just built an ElCamino. dead stock 2 speed powerglide and almost 800hp of supercharged burnout machine. lasts about 2 seconds before I plow it into a wall :)

Having fun, though some of the supercars like the 458 and Aventador handle like crap.

Ive only bought old supers so far (Diablo GT is fun) so I expect that from them. the veyron is a large heavy tire squealing lump of dead weight. but still fun

add me on psn :) qik33

Done, I've been chasing your Liscence times. do you play controller or wheel?

the huayra is fun without being too twitchy.the Mattehorn challenge is good fun
Yeah it's good fun. Can have done massive loses if you push too hard though, lol.
no sandy vag here, loving it.Just built an ElCamino. dead stock 2 speed powerglide and almost 800hp of supercharged burnout machine. lasts about 2 seconds before I plow it into a wall :) Ive only bought old supers so far (Diablo GT is fun) so I expect that from them. the veyron is a large heavy tire squealing lump of dead weight. but still fun Done, I've been chasing your Liscence times. do you play controller or wheel?
Mad-082 is my username (i think). I need some more licence times to chase, lol. my times are controller

Oh ok, lol. I forget who is who of people I've got added.

same man, but yours is easy enough to remember.

Alot of times between my friends arent showing up unfortunately.

Mount Panorama + Skylines = :yes:

So true. the mountain in general is great.

I'm still loving the game. Getting jack of all the mandatory updates though every time I switch the damn thing on!! I have reasonably good internet speeds, but over an hour to d/l a 1.2gb update is just ridiculous!! I turn the game on because I want to play it NOW, not in an hour... Gah... 1st world problems, I know, I know...

I'm still loving the game. Getting jack of all the mandatory updates though every time I switch the damn thing on!! I have reasonably good internet speeds, but over an hour to d/l a 1.2gb update is just ridiculous!! I turn the game on because I want to play it NOW, not in an hour... Gah... 1st world problems, I know, I know...

You could always sign out of psn before loading the game and see if that stops it. Or turn off the network settings to stop it connecting to the internet and checking for updates.

But the updates don't bother me too much. Only took about 20 mins for that 1.2gb update for me.

65% thru so far. having lots of fun on the side with fast cars instead of smashing though to the end.

Z06 Corvette has ruined the game

the new one?

as far as I know there was only 1 of this size, there have been several tiny ones but they only take a second.

there's been two 1.2GB updates. The "Day1 patch" and either 1.01 or 1.02 was 1.2Gb as well - can't remember which.

I'm still playing it occasionally, but think it's a fair step backwards from GT5. Less features, worse menu system - the most obvious example is you used to be able to veiw cars in your Garage and get to their settings by simply clicking on them. Now to do the same you have to click on them, then change into that car, then click O three times. Nice one... i would have much prefered the handful of new cars and tracks to just be DLC's for GT5, but that wouldn't have generated any hype and probably wouldn't have got anything like the amout of sales as they did by releasing it at GT6.

I'm with Warps. GT6 can stop trying to call itself a simulation. If you put racing slicks and a brake upgrade on a fiat, it will not do forward somersaults in downhill braking areas (eg at Bathurst Forest Elbow). Also, if you put slicks on a porsche it will not go into a slow motion roll over if you touch a ripple strip at high speed. "Simulation" my arse. GT6, your new physics model is a POS!

I was thinking about this yesterday (while playing gt6). If gt6 was a true simulator, when racing at a track with long straights in a stock skyline, you'd have a sudden loss of power and a message would come up saying that your turbo just spat it's exhaust wheel. Our when racing a gtr you'd have oil starvation issues, or when driving a Silvia and sitting on the start grid bouncing on the limiter before taking off, you'd have a rocker arm let go, lol. Or as your skyline got older you'd have to replace your coils to get rid of a misfire, lol.

I was thinking about this yesterday (while playing gt6). If gt6 was a true simulator, when racing at a track with long straights in a stock skyline, you'd have a sudden loss of power and a message would come up saying that your turbo just spat it's exhaust wheel. Our when racing a gtr you'd have oil starvation issues, or when driving a Silvia and sitting on the start grid bouncing on the limiter before taking off, you'd have a rocker arm let go, lol. Or as your skyline got older you'd have to replace your coils to get rid of a misfire, lol.

Lol. Not to mention when you miss a braking marker and T-bone a Ferrari Dino at full noise, you wouldn't just idle back onto the track and get stuck back into racing.... You'd run and hide in another state under a different name.

Edited by Hornet2572

i did just ave an audi A6 brake at the top of matterhorn and end up on the 2 front wheels lol.

also the S1 quattro rally car is a magic little animal. so much fun.

turn off all aids put sports soft tires on (take off racing tires) and smash out materhorn. ....love