SAU Community

Full Lock Twilight Drift 16/6/2004

Adz

Hey all,

Following the success of the first twilight drift, Full Lock Motorsport will now be holding drift practice nights fortnightly. The nights will be open to any driver however competitor numbers will be capped at 40. This will ensure all competitors will get more than their fair share of laps. The event will consist of 3 and 1/2 hours of practice and a tandem battle between the top 8 of the evening, to conclude the night. Prizes will be awarded to 1st, 2nd and 3rd courtesy of Autobarn Sunbury. This is not a competition but a practice night for anyone who wants to learn to drift in a safe environment. The top 8 battle is designed for the more capable drifter out there to hone their tandem drift skills essential for competitions.

When: 6pm till 10pm Wednesday 16th June

Where: Calder Park, Calder Freeway Keilor

Cost: $100 per driver, Spectators $5

How to enter: All entries will be taken by Calder Park. Entry forms are available NOW at the Full Lock web site www.fulllock.com and from Calder Park 9217 8800. Payment must be made by Monday 14th those who pay first get priority.

Car Requirements: Cars must be of a safe and roadworthy standard. Fire extinguisher and roll cage are not essential. Seat belts must be worn and of a safe standard, harness’s permitted. All lose items must be removed from the car.

Driver Requirements: Drivers must be licensed. Drivers must wear long sleeve top and long pants made of natural fibers e.g. cotton. Helmets must also be worn and are available for hire at Calder Park for $20.

Passengers: Passengers are not permitted.

Drift tyres will be available for sale fo $10 and fitting at approximately $10 per wheel. Tire sizes range from 15, 16 and 17 inch.

Happy drifting,

Full Lock Crew.

Hey Adam

If this is going to be a regular thing... Every fortnight. Sensational to say the least.

This is a massive step forward for Dorifto in Vic.

If you like...

1) I'll make a sticky thread up for you in the Events section?

2) i'll lock it so no-one can reply and if they require further details they can contact you guys/calder park

How does that sound mate?

Lemme know somewhow.

- ash

Ash buddy pal,

Hows things man long time no talk. Hope all is well. I relly wanted to go to DECA with you guy and represent and kick some ass. Looks like you didnt need my help. Maybe next time, no stuff maybe, definatly next time, DECA rocks.

It would be fantastic if you could make the practice night a sticky as I have noticed my posts are getting a bit lost. Please feel free to post it wherever

you think is best.

You have to get the Skyline Australia guys into gear. Your rivals ns.com are all out there drifting. I would love to see a ns.com vs. sau.com drift off at one of these nights hehe. Hows it sound ?

Speak soon,

Adam

Hey Adam

If this is going to be a regular thing... Every fortnight. Sensational to say the least.

This is a massive step forward for Dorifto in Vic.

If you like...

1) I'll make a sticky thread up for you in the Events section?

2) i'll lock it so no-one can reply and if they require further details they can contact you guys/calder park

How does that sound mate?

Lemme know somewhow.

- ash