SAU Community

Near enough is good enough for me - 299.1rwkw

whatsisname

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bl4ck32,

With your new combo you'll do more than just pass me! How long till we get to see the full power of your beast unleashed?

At least two weeks before I can get a IC kit ;) But turbo and manifold are in Australia :( so it'll be a lightning run in :rofl:

Any longer and i think im gunna :Bang:

Very nice.  It's funny how long these things can take, but you've has a lot of ups and downs with your car for so long.  With the same fundamental mechanical package it's gone from 180 to ~300.  It's good to have that development and optimisation over time.

BTW....GO THE GARRETT/MICROTECH LEGENDS VS THE TWO LOCAL HKS/POWER FC SLY AND DIRTY ENEMY!  The war continues  :rofl:

Yep mate, it's sure has been a long time in the making. It's cost a few dollars too!

Haha, I love the bit in bold :( You just wanted to use that Star Wars smiley didn't you? :)

whatsisname, better put it on the autosalon dyno and watch it make 100rwkw more then it really does ;)

That sort of thing doesn't happen at Autosalon does it!? :D

You guys got it it all wrong....

HKS and Microtech - the results are proven 330 rwkw @ 1.4 bar. with 0.4 bar left to go :):D :D :) :) :)

HA HA HA HA HA

Bahhhh... it's all in the 1/4 numbers lads :)

Me - the original 12sec driver in an 11sec car.

Lachlan (Freebaggin) - into the 12's and looking to go quicker very soon.

Brendan (B-man) - still got the L plates on but catching up quick! Soon to go much quicker than me!!!

Steve - hmmm.... what's this I see!? Lots of power but nil attempts at the 1/4! :D Go on mate give it a go. You know deep down you really want to :D Your rear tyres are up to the task, we already know that :)

He works in Salisbury:)

Me, 1/4 times? who wants to only drive the car for 400m? If I wanted a car to take down the 1/4, I would have bought an old holden commodore (or maybe a cortina, with a 351 in it), spent 10-15K and had a 10 second car - easy. But then there would be people doing 9 second passes - spose I would have to throw a few more large at it, then there would be others doing 8s - where does it stop?

My car is built purely for driving pleasure:p all day, every day.

EDIT: GO THE HKS/POWER FC COMBO!

did you like that Matt? caps and bold.

sorry, in stupid mood.

Dean Dean Dean, you seriously have nothing to do, do you? Caps, bold, whatever... you all got the general idea! :rofl:

Steve, you still want to give it a shot though don't you? Deep down I know your probably curious... go on admit it! :P And naaa it wasn't that impressive. Had you gone for caps, bold AND italics then I would've been impressed :(