SAU Community

Wtb: R33 Gtr

Fanta pants...

Hey everyone... I am currently on the hunt for a r33 gtr. Ultimately I am chasing one in midnight purple but I am open to other colours. Prefer one in NSW, but happy to get one from another state aslong as its not modified to much, so it easyer to get in registered in nsw.

Pm me if you think you have a r33 gtr I would be interested in.

i've been on the hunt for the same thing, what's your budget, the ultimate MP GTR atm would be the RSpec one in QLD that's if you have no budget, otherwise EAT26 gtr also in QLD, currently only 1 MP gtr for sale in nsw and it's not worth your time, if you're negotiable on colour then the SNISTR gtr in VIC would be the nxt best buy.. these are my favourite 3 GTR's currently on the market..

i've been on the hunt for the same thing, what's your budget, the ultimate MP GTR atm would be the RSpec one in QLD that's if you have no budget, otherwise EAT26 gtr also in QLD, currently only 1 MP gtr for sale in nsw and it's not worth your time, if you're negotiable on colour then the SNISTR gtr in VIC would be the nxt best buy.. these are my favourite 3 GTR's currently on the market..

Budget plays a bit part mate. The cars listed above are done up well and will be worth your money. If MP is your criteria, EAT26 definitely,.

+1 for Eat26, I've been watching his build thread on another forum, it's a very nice toy

Nawww you guys lol. hahaha Cheers for the advertisement haha