SAU Community

Which fuel do you use??

BP Ultimate 98 cos it's the only 98 avaliable in the West... :D

Have been told that Shell is the go for GTR's but would be nice to try it.

Used to get 350-400Km's to the tank out of the R ( yea I know but I'm old and a careful driver.Bwahaha)

Cheers

Ken

i used to use only opti when i first got my car which was like 3yrs ago....then changed to BPcouple months ago and i honestly cant tell the diference performance wise only that BP doesnt smell as bad as Opti........which is why im stickin with BP.:D:D

wats with gettin only 300ks on a stockie?? i get 400k easy with just an exhaust as a mod. doesnt sound rite

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Your ECU's engine protection should pick this up easily.  Just recently my ECU alerted me to lower then usual fuel pressure caused by a failing car battery. I'd be absolutely blown away if the ECU couldn't tell that you only had half the pumps you should have lol. 
    • so i was having issues with blow by with the new hypertune covers especially compared to the rb26 covers with the baffles due to the hypertune covers having no internal baffling, thankfully PRP came out with a nice smooth cam cover with extensive internal baffling which would hopefully improve the blow by issues i was having at the track so another colour change was in order  i had found a 2nd hand titanium exhaust of an r33 on marketplace so i had purchased this but for some reason it just didn't seem to work out on the car so it was time to brainstorm what i wanted to do, someone jokingly suggested a side pipe to me and after watching some skyline/rb side pipe videos Aswell as seeing/hearing Laine Brandis's 32 in Perth and WTAC it was rather stupidly decided i wanted a side pipe, we weighed up how we wanted it to look being to stick out past the body or a twin pipe but c'mon that was just silly i wanted a tame looking side pipe ahahah so after some awesome welding and not much in the way of keeping the noise down its fair to say its loud and i love it not sure my neighbours do but hey track car right?   had the driveshaft made up deciding to go with a 2 piece as i had heard of people having issues with a single piece, made to "suit 1000hp" it was nice and chunky and certainly wont be testing the strength of it. the it was time for the really important jobs like relocating the kill switch and installing the emtron keypad along the the ed7 dash with the mako motorsports mount.   after checking the bank account i now regrettably decided to try and utilise the stock harness for the emtron and make a seperate harness for the sensors much to the sparkies displeasure but he got there and it was time for the first start, with so much changed and so much done by myself we were all abit nervous but when it fired up i had a huge smile on my face and all felt worth it 20231002_165615.mp4        
    • The only logic and I know this is flawed to my staged pumps is the chance of detecting a pump failure. With both running all the time if one dies you won't know. With one primary if that dies you know, the second yes will be a mystery but at least you have a 50% chance ? Either way though safeties are super important in dual setups.  I've wondered about putting an Amp meter on as extra safety but then you just should buy a PDM  
    • Valid point. That would be true for R34 also. I should have known that because the 2nd small box I put in my car was an R33 one, and I had to swap my cable drive in for the sender!!