SAU Community

World Time Attack Gtr32 Bc Automotive

stevena

Damn shame this hasn't turned up. Hope ur getting on alright, you did the gtr proud

Cheers dude, unfortunately we didn't get the chance to get it back to phillip island on slicks to break 1.30 lap time. Unfortunately I can't afford to do another skyline project financially or mentally. Gotta say, the skyline community is an incredible bunch of people. I will continue with motorsports but at a much cheaper level this time. And I'll be driving my next project from day one, and I'm keeping it standard...I hope. You will see me at your events shortly. Please don't hate on me for not driving a skyline anymore.

• Like 1

Since the monster isn't competing I can show one of the power graphs prior to the event at wtac. At world time attack it was turned up even more but I don't have that graph as it was on phil armours dyno. I could ask, but this should give you an indication of what was going on.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Fwoaaahhh!!! That would be insane under the right foot!

Cheers dude, unfortunately we didn't get the chance to get it back to phillip island on slicks to break 1.30 lap time. Unfortunately I can't afford to do another skyline project financially or mentally. Gotta say, the skyline community is an incredible bunch of people. I will continue with motorsports but at a much cheaper level this time. And I'll be driving my next project from day one, and I'm keeping it standard...I hope. You will see me at your events shortly. Please don't hate on me for not driving a skyline anymore.

Agree with ya there. Skyline crew is very cool. You're forgiven as long as you don't rock up in a bloody Porsche!

Keeping it standard! yeah right!

• 4 weeks later...

The winning lap of open class 2013 and to say thank you to all for the event and our sponsors. And the car has now officially been dubbed as 'THE MONSTER', GTR.

congrads mate!

Just a question, who fabbed up your dash for the car?

congrads mate!

Just a question, who fabbed up your dash for the car?

Lee walker LW KUSTOMS, I'm not sure if he has changed business names but if you call bc automotive they will know as it's there mate and he's just around the corner in lilydale.

• Like 1

Fwoaaahhh!!! That would be insane under the right foot!

Agree with ya there. Skyline crew is very cool. You're forgiven as long as you don't rock up in a bloody Porsche!

Keeping it standard! yeah right!

No Porsche lol, I would like too though.

That looks alright actually. Is it AWD?

Nah man, it's front wheel drive. It's quick though, and wouldn't mind trying it if any are left when it arrives. I'll stick to the mini gp dude, that's my track and streetcar now. If I was to get another track car it will be a dedicated racecar from the dealer from now on. And yes most likely a Porsche gt3 cup car.....but that's a long time away.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...