SAU Community

S13 Digital Climatal Control Harness

Jswljones

Ok I'm making this it's own thread in hopes that someone can help me get it, knows a soruce in thailand or can make one for me... Something....

There is a few cefiro guys I'm talking to that want this harness so I'm kinda taking charge looking for this...

I contacted this guy in the ad but has not responded to me at all so I'm hopeing someone, somewhere can help through this and maybe even help someone later through this thread...

All the others seem to be dead.

This is the part I'm looking for a S13 Digital Climate Control plug and play harness.

A312028_zpsbd094146.jpg

As you can see there is a website and contact to a guy in Thailand that is actually active on http://www.cefiro-thailand.com/

but when I try to contact him on facebook or through the forum i never get a response.

Even my Thai friends have tried so IDK if he jsut doesn't have any or just dosen't want to sell them anymore....

SO if anyone has any or can make some hit me up!

Let me know any info or even if you have a PIN out guide... the other thread everyone has done it but no one has actually posted a pin out guide for our cars yet....

That actually would be nice... LOL!

But a plug and play option is what I'm looking for...

Thanks guys!

if you follow the re-pin guide on nissansilvia.com you can get it to work. mine is currently stuck on demister, got another unit to test n see if its the unit or the wiring although havent bothered to put it in as its not that much worse off.

the guide for ceffys that was posted on here has the same pin out as the one for s13's with the exception of two wires which is the exact opposite of the ceffy pin out but still works either way which i have tested

Again post the link if you have it to be helpful to others looking for it but thats not what I'm asking here.

I'm looking for the actual conversion harness, that is what this thread is about.

Thanks though

• 1 month later...

Thanks for trying but from the reserch I've done there are guys that are making the harness in Japan and like that guy in Thailand as listed in my picture is making them for sale but just not responding to me for whatever reason.

What I'm asking is if anyone comes across them to post the information here or pm me with one for sale.

If they can make one for me let me know as well.