SAU Community

DECA - The Aftermath

Al

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest INASNT

spewing i missed it to but 8am start was 2 early for me on a sunday coming from melbourne.

Will there be another one before the end of the year???

There should be 2 of these a year, cant stand to wait another whole year for the next one. :D

Ahhhh, you made me paronoid!, i thought i was speeding (or my speedo was out) and leaving the group behind.

Change that battery Nick and check your alternator.  Make sure the regulator is not over charging and frying the battery

sorry Al this maybe a really stoopid question... but what does the battery have to do with the clutch?

Almost 100% sure that its the clutch thats fubar... it was kinda funny... (in between being really sh!t)... If I put in any more than about 15% throttle in 4th or 5th gear the revs would shoot up and I would start slowing down...

crawling along punt road etc was fun too... I had to go all the way up punt road hill in FIRST GEAR! :Oops:

Al is pretty sick (not in the head this time) he thought you were Chris the "Scotty-Man" :D

I think Chris also said something about a clutch.

sorry Al this maybe a really stoopid question... but what does the battery have to do with the clutch?

Almost 100% sure that its the clutch thats fubar... it was kinda funny... (in between being really sh!t)... If I put in any more than about 15% throttle in 4th or 5th gear the revs would shoot up and I would start slowing down...

crawling along punt road etc was fun too... I had to go all the way up punt road hill in FIRST GEAR! :Oops:

yes, i use a much more harder compound on my tyres (that's my official excuse). Lot harder to smoke up :D. Also might help that I haven't attended a skidpan day just yet and that I have a very low powered skyline. :) I'd love to see the day Al managed to get 520km out of a full tank :) Different courses for different horses eh?

Hey greg is it too large, coz at the res I'm running at (1600 by something) its pretty small. I'll take it off for now till I get around to making a smaller version.

On behalf of the Northern Street Cruizers and myself, I would like to say a HUGE THANKYOU to all the members of the Skyline Forum who came along on the day. A great success was had by all members with Skylines cleaning up every event, between Chris- R33 GTR, Andrew R34 GT-T and Yu Wing-Wong Mines R33 they won everything. The dual slalom was a feature of the event with a shoot out between Andrew and Yu, AWESOME stuff. There will definetly be another event so keep a look out early next year. AGAIN Thankyou all for making the event a success.

Corey Aldridge

President Northern Street Cruizers

Had an awsome day. Nice meeting a few of you guyz. Killed my rear tyres on the figure 8 circuit. Hehehehe!!!! But loved every moment of it. Thats what it is all about!!!

Cars back in the panel shop to repair the front bar. Hopefully get it back before the Twilight Drift Practice Day at Calder.

Thanks to all that organised this event.

Hey greg is it too large, coz at the res I'm running at (1600 by something) its pretty small. I'll take it off for now till I get around to making a smaller version.

I'm 1024 and I found it a bit too obtrusive... Original was a great picture though!

Al, you said your best was with a passenger and you hit a cone, so was mine. You know that dave guy with the cortina well he was with me when i did a 53 second pass and hit the set of hats out of the long sweeper and one of the hats inside the really tight part just before the end. Soooo na... na... na,nah........ na... na...! :jk:

Where's the photos!!!!!!!!!!

come on tell em' the true story. You got the double bed then were trying to entice us with "extra big boy body warmth"

:)

You missed a night sharing a room with myself andrew, so i guess it wasnt that bad. Though, shivam did get a little cold and was trying to snuggle with me! :)

Sorry about that Nick, did not think b4 i typed. As Shivam has stated i thought you were Chris, as he too stated some minor problems with his clutch b4 the event even started.

WE WANT PHOTOS, WE WANT PHOTOS, WE WANT PHOTOS, WE WANT PHOTOS, WE WANT PHOTOS, WE WANT PHOTOS, WE WANT PHOTOS, WE WANT PHOTOS, WE WANT PHOTOS, WE WANT PHOTOS, WE WANT PHOTOS, WE WANT PHOTOS, WE WANT PHOTOS, WE WANT PHOTOS.

OK OK, Been a busy 2 days!

01.jpg

The GTR doing what it does best.....think it may of scared a few of the spectators though :)

02.jpg

Some passengers found the drive too much to handle

03.jpg

Dont have your own car? Why not rent one and thrash it's guts out? Ahhh Thrifty....

04.jpg

YUK!!!

05.jpg

Little Austin Healy based beast!

06.jpg

Al after a run on the track! ;)

07.jpg

My car suffering after a quick couple of runs in the sprint :)

08.jpg

Who are these gezza's?

09.jpg

Nice drift 180SX - All hand built by it's driver!

10.jpg

The Mine'sChasers R33GTR after it's track runs

11.jpg

Old school power! 850 dubble pumpa moit! ;)

12.jpg

This was awesome!! Winner of last Spring Nats - couldn't turn too well though!

13.jpg

The gang after a good days fun!

14.jpg

Yay! :):D:D

On behalf of the Northern Street Cruizers and myself, I would like to say a HUGE THANKYOU to all the members of the Skyline Forum who came along on the day. A great success was had by all members with Skylines cleaning up every event, between Chris- R33 GTR, Andrew R34 GT-T and Yu Wing-Wong Mines R33 they won everything. The dual slalom was a feature of the event with a shoot out between Andrew and Yu, AWESOME stuff. There will definetly be another event so keep a look out early next year. AGAIN Thankyou all for making the event a success.

Corey Aldridge

President Northern Street Cruizers

Adam not Andrew ;) Thanks for the fantastic weekend!