SAU Community

Import Monster Sauvic Deca - 31St August 2013 - Rnd 3

achoo

topBg.gif

And

logo.jpg

7o59.png

A 10 Tenths Racing pack, to the value of almost $200 to the top 3 competitors! :woot: :woot::woot:

Proudly Presents:

Import Monster SAU-Vic Deca Motorkhana ROUND 3 of the 2013 CHAMPIONSHIP

When : Saturday 31st August 2013 (7:30am)
Where : DECA - Shepparton, 145 Wanganui Road, Shepparton, VIC 3630
Cost : $95 non members $85 members
Max Entries: 50 + Reserves

-= PLEASE NOTE =-
The insurer of the event (AASA) has issued supplementary regulations that require all entrants to wear helmets during all competition. This includes the skidpan and all battles.
This also impacts passengers, as they must wear a helmet prior to entering a competition vehicle.
A fire extinguisher is required by all entrants and needs to be bolted to the vehicle. Screws or cable ties are not acceptable.
Please re-read the supplementary regulations before entering the event.

Entry Form & Supp. Regs: HERE

Event Schedule:
Results:

ENTRY FORM IS REQUIRED TO BE PUT ONTO THE LIST. PAYMENT IS REQUIRED TO STAY ON THE LIST.

PLEASE FILL OUT FORM COMPLETELY AND CLEARLY.

- if you are emailing you entry, please name the attached file after your full name and what page it is. eg. 'Reon Staprey Disclaimer'.
- All withdrawals will be refunded after the event. Refunds will not be given after 5pm Monday 25th of August.
- Anyone paying by cheque MUST make the cheque out to Skylines Australia Victoria. Cheques made out to anything else WILL BE REJECTED.

- A reminder that anyone who does not have a licence (Cams or AASA) must bring with them, filled out and with $50 correct change, this form:

AASA LICENCE FORM

- GATES WILL BE OPEN AT 730AM. Given the amount of new people can everyone try to be at deca at 0730. The morning sessions are quite long so the earlier we get going, the more time we have for battles in the arvo.

- Grouping requests: If you have anyone that you would like to be grouped with send me a PM and i will try to accommodate.

Please support our sponsors : Import Monster Pty. Ltd. Factory 3, 6 Wigan Road Bayswater VIC 3153 (03) 9008 0031

Entrant # Name Car

1. Import Monster

2. Import Monster

3. Leon Stapley 180sx

4. Ryan Bell R35 GTR

5. Ferne Smyth FTO

6. Jake (mike) Lowry S14

7. Juliette Remfrey BRZ

8. Russell Cunningham Sil80

9. Ben Felgate S14

10. Simon Henman R33 GTS-t

11. Brad Archbold EVO 8

12. Jett Benson 180sx

13. Paul Stephenson R32 GTR

14. Ekat EVO 7

15. LLoyd Waldrow XR6T

16. Paul Morris BRZ

17. Rebecca Raphael Corolla

18. Adam Crocitti S13

19. Luke Schulze R33 GTS-t

20. Michael Bourke Commo

21. Min Chan Elise

22. Chris Taylor cressida

23. Kieran Robinson Sil80

24. Tim Watson 86

25. Josh Hindle 180sx

26. Huy Tran Stage

27. Daniel Jones Reliant Robin

28. Jacqueline Sant Sil

29. Robert Chen 86

30. M.Mahmoud? R33 GTS

31. Mathew Hindle Reebok

32. William Chu MX5

33. James McMahon S15

34. Andrew Hindle 180sx

35. Linh Dang 86

36. Peter Pham 86

37. Zhi-yong Lee M3

38. Darren Lang 86

39. Hieu Nguyen 86

40. Jimmy Chin BRZ

41. Chris Wilshire XR5

42. Thang Ngo 86

43. Marrrrk Ryan R33 GTS-t-odore

44. Robert Amenta R33

45. Matt Femino Sil80

46. Dean Course R33 GTS-t

47. Scramble shrrooobbbrrroookkk Big Foot

48. Travis Eva

49. Sean Power

50. Jack Puzin R33 GTS-t

Reserve List

she is paid and i have put through her entry as well, first deca for both of us. shall be fun.

Story of my life bro :(

Oh lawdy.

4. Ryan Bell R35 GTR

5. Bec Pretty WWWRRRXXX (about time)

13. Paul Stephenson R32 GTR

4. uwotmate?! :D

5. yesssssss!!!

13. why u no R34?!