SAU Community

Mcm Robertson Pie Shop Cruise 08/09/2013

sleek3

Hello forum members, got this idea from a few SAU members on the last cruise I made to megalong (thanks), since the last cruise turned out great and a few sau'ers came along I thought i would post it up here again.... so here it is....

What: MCM - Sydney to Robertson Pie Shop Cruise

When: Sunday 8th of September 2013

Meet Up: KFC Carpark - Casula Home Depot Centre Crossroads - Camden Valley Way

Meet Time: 9:30am

Leave Time: 10:30am

Bring the Following - UHF Radio (will be on channel 16) - Full tank of fuel - good attitude and happy smiles - cameras and go pros - money for pie shop

Route: We will meet up at the KFC car park in Casula off Camden valley way. We will then head down the hume highway till we then come up to Picton Road, we will follow that through to the Mount Keira Pass (few twist and turns here). we will then turn onto the F6 Freeway aka Princess Hwy and follow that down to the Illawarra Hwy through the Macquarie pass (this is where the fun begins lots of twist and turns) we then arrive at the Robertsons Pie Shop at the end of our destination.

Rules for this cruise: As with any cruise, no hooning, no burnouts and no wreckless behavior. Please behave on the day as we don't the boys in blue to show up or for anyone to loose their license or car smashed on the day.

As before there will be other various forums coming aswell....

map
http://goo.gl/maps/8APxU
Please ignore the path on picton road as this map bypasses Mount Keira Pass, but we will be taking the picton road - Mount Keira Pass

Who's Going

1 sleek3 - C34 Nissan Stagea Dayz RS4
2 twenty-B - Mazda 3 MPS - Ausrotary
3 4tune - S13 - MCM
4 Daniel - K24A EK civic
5 Harley - Golf R
6 Brent - AE86 4age turbo
7 alex - s14
8 nathan - evo 8 MR
9 Ben - SAAB 9-3 turbo
10 Kingtube69 - ae92 20v / lancer - MCM
11 FullySik - Opel Astra - MCM
12 chrisj92 - Liberty RS turbo - MCM

TIME OF MEET AND DEPARTURE CHANGED - MEET 9:00AM LEAVE 9:30AM

Hello forum members, got this idea from a few SAU members on the last cruise I made to megalong (thanks), since the last cruise turned out great and a few sau'ers came along I thought i would post it up here again.... so here it is....

What: MCM - Sydney to Robertson Pie Shop Cruise

When: Sunday 8th of September 2013

Meet Up: KFC Carpark - Casula Home Depot Centre Crossroads - Camden Valley Way

Meet Time: 9:30am

Leave Time: 10:30am

Bring the Following - UHF Radio (will be on channel 16) - Full tank of fuel - good attitude and happy smiles - cameras and go pros - money for pie shop

Route: We will meet up at the KFC car park in Casula off Camden valley way. We will then head down the hume highway till we then come up to Picton Road, we will follow that through to the Mount Keira Pass (few twist and turns here). we will then turn onto the F6 Freeway aka Princess Hwy and follow that down to the Illawarra Hwy through the Macquarie pass (this is where the fun begins lots of twist and turns) we then arrive at the Robertsons Pie Shop at the end of our destination.

Rules for this cruise: As with any cruise, no hooning, no burnouts and no wreckless behavior. Please behave on the day as we don't the boys in blue to show up or for anyone to loose their license or car smashed on the day.

As before there will be other various forums coming aswell....

map
http://goo.gl/maps/8APxU
Please ignore the path on picton road as this map bypasses Mount Keira Pass, but we will be taking the picton road - Mount Keira Pass

Who's Going

1 sleek3 - C34 Nissan Stagea Dayz RS4
2 twenty-B - Mazda 3 MPS - Ausrotary
3 4tune - S13 - MCM
4 Daniel - K24A EK civic
5 Harley - Golf R
6 Brent - AE86 4age turbo
7 alex - s14
8 nathan - evo 8 MR
9 Ben - SAAB 9-3 turbo
10 Kingtube69 - ae92 20v / lancer - MCM
11 FullySik - Opel Astra - MCM
12 chrisj92 - Liberty RS turbo - MCM

Lowdown is on then sorry, so I'm spread too thin.

Thats cool Terry, a few of us are cruising back to sydney to see the show after the pie shop....so guess we will see your car there!!! going to be a mad day

• 2 weeks later...