SAU Community

Mcm Robertson Pie Shop Cruise 08/09/2013

sleek3

WOLLONGONG MEET UP
WE WILL NOW MEET WITH ANYONE FROM WOLLONGONG THAT IS KEEN TO CRUISE WITH US IN ALBION PARK AT THE SKATE PARK CAR PARK ON RUSSELL STREET
AS THIS IS EASIER WAY AS THE MAQUARIE PASS IS JUST THERE AND WE CAN ALL CRUISE AS ONE.....WE ARE LEAVING SYDNEY AT 9:30 SO SHOULD BE THERE FROM AROUND 10:30-10:45......WE WILL LEAVE THIS CAR PARK AT 11:00-11:15 DEPENDING ON THE TIME WE GET THERE....

addqZELA.png

acfnkFTn.jpg

What: Sydney to Robertson Pie Shop Cruise

When: Sunday 8th of September 2013

Meet Up: Costco carpark across KFC Carpark - Casula Home Depot Centre Crossroads - Camden Valley Way

The costco carpark is open but costco isn't which makes this an advantage for us...car park is empty

Meet Time: 9:00am

Leave Time: 9:30am

Bring the Following - UHF Radio (will be on channel 16) - Full tank of fuel - good attitude and happy smiles - cameras and go pros - money for pie shop

Route: We will meet up at the KFC car park in Casula off Camden valley way. We will then head down the hume highway till we then come up to Picton Road, we will

follow that through to the Mount Keira Pass (few twist and turns here). we will then turn onto the F6 Freeway aka Princess Hwy and follow that down to the Illawarra

Hwy through the Macquarie pass (this is where the fun begins lots of twist and turns) we then arrive at the Robertsons Pie Shop at the end of our destination.

FOR THOSE INTERESTED: After the Pie Shop a few of us are cruising back up to sydney (Eveleigh to be exact to go visit the "showcased" car show brought to you by The-Lowdown....$20 a head to get in.... http://www.the-lowdown.com/showcased-2013/

Rules for this cruise: As with any cruise, no hooning, no burnouts and no wreckless behavior. Please behave on the day as we don't the boys in blue to show up or for anyone to loose their license or car smashed on the day.

As before there will be other various forums coming aswell....

map
https://maps.google....sp=1&sz=17&z=17

Please ignore the path on picton road as this map bypasses Mount Keira Pass, but we will be taking the picton road - WE WILL NOT BE TAKING Mount Keira Pass THEN WE WILL BE GOING TO RUSSELL ST IN ALBION PARK TO THE SKATEPARK CAR PARK TO MEET WITH ANYONE FROM WOLLONGONG

Who's Going

1 sleek3 - C34 Nissan Stagea Dayz RS4
2 twenty-B - Mazda 3 MPS - Ausrotary
3 4tune - S13 - MCM
4 Daniel - K24A EK civic
5 Harley - Golf R
6 Brent - AE86 4age turbo
7 alex - s14
8 nathan - evo 8 MR
9 Ben - SAAB 9-3 turbo
10 Kingtube69 - ae92 20v / lancer - MCM
11 FullySik - Opel Astra - MCM
12 chrisj92 - Liberty RS turbo - MCM
13 oddzee - commodore - MCM
14 Mungulz - Volvo - MCM
15 Ahvalook - R31 - MCM
16 4tune - S13 - MCM
17 Amdjames - vt commodore - MCM
18 mauswerkz - BMW - MCM
19 Raisin - car? - MCM
20 isaacvoodoo - suzuki alto 1.3L Turbo
21 KLR816 - CRX - JDMST
22 Ahvalook - R31 - JDMST
23 hallzee - MA61 - JDMST
24 fatboyg - 90 hilux 1jz - MCM
25 Dodge - pulsar - MCM
26 Glennjamin - pulsar - MCM
27 Trivial - ae92 rolla - MCM
28 Spoblin - EJ civic - MCM
29 beatz299 - car? - MCM
30 Johnvirus - Magna - MCM
31 lukusis - ae92 - MCM
32 rippzz112 - liberty wagon - MCM
33 emmKay - FG xr6 - MCM
34 dagher23q - DC5 type R - JDMST
35 JDM-EK-K24 - K24 turbo ek civic - JDMST
36 JONO - KE70 - JDMST
37 sn00ze - S14 - JDMST
38 mate of dagher23q - DC2 type R - JDMSt

luke are you sure you are talking about this cruise because the week after this cruise is the SAU cruise to robertson? just i dont get some of your comments?

yep, my retardedness.

cant even read thread names.

very sorry.

Not sure if you are taking Mt Keira or not, but just so you know its been closed down for awhile now. Best to avoid it altogether and stay on Picton Rd.

Oh on Picton Rd there are roads works and police have been hitting that area lately, 60 and 80 zones, best not to speed through them.

Hope the run goes well.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I had a similar situation with my R32 GTS4. I replaced that solenoid, but it hasn't solved the problem. So its possible the pump is failing. It seems you need to drop the diff in order to do anything that might fix this. So its important to know exactly what the problem is. Or just replace / repair everything while the diff is out.
    • Yep, I was supprised. Its all about flow rather then housing size.  Doing G35-900 Vs ATR45SS-1 Next. 62mm V 61mm. 
    • Of course sometimes you cannot go with the cheaper alternative but I try to weigh it up for the application - am I competing or am I going to the track ten times p/yr. As long as there’s enough information out there to back the cheaper alternative as a good option I’ll go for that.   I’m a bit of a bastard though as it’s my job to reduce costs, particularly on non income generating assets. EUR 500 saved for the diff + EUR 1,000 saved on BC racing over Bilstein and then say EUR 300 versus EUR 600 on an off brand windscreen versus OEM (for example) soon accumulates. I mean, I’m probably gonna put the car in the ditch anyway. Absolutely do not take this as a justification for always buying cheap shitty parts, just a rationale for doing your research and considering what’s necessary for your application.    
    • All the above effort, time, swapping out parts in the dark (i.e. no O2 data). You're literally running in the dark.
    • Looks like both of my cars have pressure switch issues. The R32 GTR has 18 flashes on the ATTESSA controller which is "ETS pressure switch circuit". The 4WD light is intermittent, and often just restarting the car clears it. There is an $300 replacement option https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/285675135148?itmmeta=01HXN3YKRGKQ08GRZ5KFKKZWJT&hash=item428390a0ac:g:6CcAAOSwWxBltMEG so if it becomes a permanent issue and I can confirm that the switch is the issue, i have a solution. The NM35 is reporting C1208, and disconnecting the switch causes the 4WD light to go away. Translating from the Japanese shop manual "when the pressure is reduced to 2.6MPa (377 psi) or less: conduction occurs when the pressure increases to 3.8MPa (550 psi) or less: conduction is present. Reference: • Immediately after the E-TS actuator motor stops, the pressure inside the accumulator is high and there is no continuity." Not sure how good the translation is but from what i can deduce this means the switch is normally closed (NC) and as the pressure builds from 0 to 550 psi the switch stays closed, then opens and 550 psi. As the pressure drops from 550 psi to 377 psi the switch stays open then closes again at 377 psi. Is that how these things work? These pressures are a lot higher than the R32 ("control pressure 0-228 psi") but i'm hoping i can find a generic switch (like they've done for the R32) to use as a replacement. Maybe something like https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/355586397452?epid=1676016964&itmmeta=01HXN534AF22ACTG6TGDDQGEQ7&hash=item52ca99d50c:g:mAEAAOSw8ilmBcMh&itmprp=enc%3AAQAJAAAA8LtWdNlWHgyJ%2F3cbw25S2A1lde3qBi3fJii4T3lQavCz4kpqiD42SmBa4FocMvXCjcxiowHjb8vZ8%2BWxc53BkHv781tkStSnCDaenfGKC3bIp0keK20dfsn9LoPa3TfqaEmAydqqyKobgTdXsGGzsl%2BRjOVGuD8OIpOv%2B0wMl7aUtHg0iJtojbtzA%2BRS8Xfm8Ufjuvz4niwrqglAXFUbkL6J%2FGuHPeeECZhLBBN3iNM1Swl94Fv5zE95YK%2B5O6dxDN1ySNOjdMxkA8yaprbuwRHFQv1nlGh%2FWjekj6EUFR2%2FO4HTsoKtSAkY0Mj1w1uf1w%3D%3D|tkp%3ABk9SR6zFjKXtYw but with a lower close pressure, and thread adapter if required. Am i dreaming?