SAU Community

Extreme Auto Expo 2013 Sa - Wayville Showgrounds

BurtoN86

Extreme Auto Expo is on again this year.

Is anyone thinking of entering or wanting to organize to enter as a group?!

For info check out www.extremeautoexpo. com.au

Nope. Joining the club is cheap and easy, and then you get to come on cruises, track days, shows etc etc. Basically nothing is advertised on the public section anymore.

OK cool thank you for the info. So they advertise within the paid section of the site do they? or emails to paid members or??

If I can get the 32 to stop pissing oil, coolant and gbox oil out everywhere I'll probably enter it if SAUSA do a display.

Sounds good ok well keep us in the loop,. Considering joining the paid section if it is going to be worth it for the club display entry etc.

Is anyone who is already a member of the paid section able to tell me if they are actually planning on having a group display or nothing actually mentioned yet? (it's about 12 weeks away).

Yep once you join the SAUSA club then you have access to a new group of sub-forums at the top of the SAU page. But they also have a FB group, website and emails out. I am pretty sure they would be organising show attendance at Extreme this year.

I am planning on going in it :)

Ahhh! There we go great thanks very much :) Now to hope people want to enter this year haha :) (I see Brad's post about last years)..

You have to wait for an admin (me) to be notified by SAUSA to add you to the SAUSA member list. But since I am a nice guy and will take you at your word, I will do it now :)

Yeah I think after a bit a apathy/failure at organising last year's show this year might be a decent one! We have new Exec event coordinators, so hopefully they pump this show up and get decent attendance.

Awesome sounds great! Well i'll keep an eye on that forum section and see what comes up. So they should organize on their own back without the need for me to post in there or should I start a thread? (don't want to tread on any toes :P ) haha

• 2 weeks later...