SAU Community

(Vic) Fs- 10/1994 R32 Gtr

post-117612-0-65230500-1375836769_thumb.jpgHi Guys & Girls,

I am new to the forums (have browsed in the past) and thought this is the best place to start advertising my car for the enthusiasts!

10/1994 Nissan Skyline R32 GTR

- (KHO) Spark Silver Metallic

- 149,837kms

- 15th JAN '14 Rego

I am the first Aus. owner, purchased JAN '09 from SEI Motors in Dandy. Car was totally factory stock when purchased and has basically remained that way. It has all the original JDM books in a nice black suede GTR compendium and 1 original & 1 newer GTR factory key.

A very, very clean original example, motor has not been out or boosted. Comp test performed last week with a solid 150 psi through all 6 cylinders, pretty good for the km's and age, still pulls real hard for a stocker.

Throughout my ownership I have maintained the car with whatever its needed and cared for it meticulously, being garaged most of its life in Aus. Regrettably it has never been on a track, nor do I road race.

Since late 2011 the car has only done 2,000 km's, just never really gets driven (started regularly). For the past 3 years or so never driven in the rain.

Recent works and upgrades (past 36 months) ($$$$$ in receipts)

• JUL 10 - Replaced Power Steer Pump & A/C comp. bearing
  • OCT 10 - Fitted BC Racing V1 Coilovers
  • OCT 10 - New Gear Knob (genuine)
  • NOV 10 - Replaced Tie Rod ends (genuine)
  • FEB 11 - Replaced Turbos (59,000km R34 GTR 2nd hand units) (my car had 139,887kms at time)
  • FEB 11 - Reco LH Drive shaft & boot
  • OCT 11 - 4 x New Bridgestone Adrenalin Potenza REOO2 Tyres
  • DEC 11 - New 'Nissan' boot badge (genuine)
  • DEC 11 - New Gear Shift Boot & surround (genuine)
  • DEC 12 - New EXEDY NSK-6755HD Clutch kit, machined flywheel, all fluids replaced etc.
  • DEC 12 - Paint freshened up (whole car)
  • JUL 13 - New ACDelco Battery

It has a K&N box filter (foam recently replaced), a Nismo rear muffler and the car came imported with an Aluminium radiator all other running gear is stock (even the exhaust!!!). Stereo is basic, JVC headunit with AUX front input and some 6' inch rear speakers (original fronts are stuffed).

A/C blows cold, heater works, all electrics work, has Mongoose keyless entry/alarm system and a basic Turbo Timer. Interior is in great condition for age with all factory mats and carpet is still like new!

Issues - The paint on the front wheels & all caps is tired and fading, small scratches on RH tail light surround, steering wheel isn't perfect, no cigarette lighter (I never smoked in car), drivers seat wing a bit worn, drivers interior door handle scratched, passenger window rubber cracked (no leaks). Superficial stuff as I am a bit of a perfectionist!

One for the true enthusiast, or as a starter car. Can obtain RWC for extra (needs front rotors and pads at this stage, hasn't been fully examined yet, but can't need much).

Car is located in Nunawading, can be viewed Monday to Sat business hours and other times can be arranged with serious buyers.

post-117612-0-88654900-1375836686_thumb.jpgpost-117612-0-01896300-1375836698_thumb.jpgpost-117612-0-79963600-1375836709_thumb.jpgpost-117612-0-99634900-1375836721_thumb.jpgpost-117612-0-92360000-1375836734_thumb.jpgpost-117612-0-65230500-1375836769_thumb.jpgpost-117612-0-09173400-1375836794_thumb.jpg

I will only entertain serious parties interested and no joy riders.......When it does go out it always gets a nod, see the pics for yourself, a great honest very late model GTR that needs a loving home.

Asking $18,500 (without rwc) but is neg.

Please no silly offers, I understand you can buy an R32 for $12k - 15k but they ain't like this one........Thanks for looking.

Got any questions I guess you can PM me. Serious buyers can call or sms Keeya on 0400 920 911 (NO PRIVATE NUMBERS)

post-117612-0-57150000-1375837321_thumb.jpg

post-117612-0-21535300-1375837333_thumb.jpg

post-117612-0-67679500-1375837344_thumb.jpg

Thanks, to clarify yes it has been resprayed, factory colour. It was a little dull when I got and I had the plastics (bars and wing) painted then. In 2011 (I think) I got a 8 dints on the roof and a couple on the bonnet from light hail damage. Insurance covered the repairs and as my panel beater is a mate he painted the whole car (a blow over he said) as the paint was dull and wanted a freshen up. Not a bare metal paint job as it wasn't required (and insurance wouldn't cover it!) Unfortunately front and side glass was left in and masked but the rear screen came out. No overspray or file marks and the body is arrow straight with NO waves down the side like a lot of other imports. Paint is good. (black plastic weather strips/ side window moulds are faded)

The bay is flat silver, like the inner boot lid and trunk floor as per factory (all still original paint). The factory blue build plate on firewall has 'KH0' stamped on it so the cars colour is per factory. No new paint in the bay as the motor is original and as far as I can tell its never been out and still going strong.

Plus I forgot to mention its just been serviced, oil and filter. :yes:

Edited by kpb23

• 4 weeks later...

PRICE DROP******** $17,500 + RWC!!!

Just installed new stabiliser bar arm bushes and sorted out a niggling noise myself and prospective buyers tried to identify, gearbox crossmember bushes!!! Car now drives much tighter and smoother all round!

NO SWAPS OR TRADES Please. OPEN TO SERIOUS OFFERS!!

BUMP!!!

• 1 month later...