SAU Community

Sau Nsw Official Half Way Robertson Meet Up 15/9/13

luke gtr

I might be able to make it. Still waiting on that all important call...... :verymad:.... on the positive side itl be at 320-330KW when i do get it back :woot:

When are you expecting this phonecall? Before the weekend I hope. You've been waiting on this phonecall ever since I've been apart of SAU :P

Dodging me m8 (luke)?

never.

I want to come.

I really do.

and depending on how things go today, I might be able to.

but, looking doubtful.

everyone who knows me on here, knows I wouldnt miss my own cruise for the world.

its not something small stopping me.

never.

I want to come.

I really do.

and depending on how things go today, I might be able to.

but, looking doubtful.

everyone who knows me on here, knows I wouldnt miss my own cruise for the world.

its not something small stopping me.

All good man ! I was joshing around. Would've been good to put a name to the face :P Regardless of the outcome, I hope what is holding you back is not a life changing experience.

I'm sure some of da boiz will take some photos to show for the day. I assumed you were being the lead car, is there a new lead car? I'm not sure how these things work :D

Do we know how many Sydney-siders are coming along?

Luke you loser! Sif not come and see me. Unless you're dying. You're not dying are you?

Keen up peeps ! need a crowd to show dem Sydney boiz how we roll in da ACT hoodz CRIBZ4LYF ! BLOODZ4LYF !

Aaaaand I'm out :laugh:

Luke you loser! Sif not come and see me. Unless you're dying. You're not dying are you?

Aaaaand I'm out :laugh:

Sorry, you wrote your name in blood. So.... you're coming or we're... coming for you ! bloodz4lyf !