SAU Community

R32 4 Door Weathershields...

XXXI

No, no, not the usual where do I find them thread, as I have kept my eyes open for a set for sale for quite sometime now with no luck.

I know there are others out there chasing them and are in the same boat as me, trying to hunt down the rarest JDM goodies seems near impossible at times.

There is re-manufactured copies of R32 Coupe weathershields on eBay among others. What I was thinking was seeing if we could get a company to make up some as I'm sure the demand would be high enough.

Anyone out there with a set they trust with a company to take moulds and re-manufacture them for us poor guys that have been looking for years but never found a set for sale? I'm sure there would be some good $$ in it for whoever could organise/re-sell them.

My 3am thoughts for this morning anyway...

PS if anyone knows of any for sale, please let me know :laugh::banana:

No, no, not the usual where do I find them thread, as I have kept my eyes open for a set for sale for quite sometime now with no luck.

I know there are others out there chasing them and are in the same boat as me, trying to hunt down the rarest JDM goodies seems near impossible at times.

There is re-manufactured copies of R32 Coupe weathershields on eBay among others. What I was thinking was seeing if we could get a company to make up some as I'm sure the demand would be high enough.

Anyone out there with a set they trust with a company to take moulds and re-manufacture them for us poor guys that have been looking for years but never found a set for sale? I'm sure there would be some good $$ in it for whoever could organise/re-sell them.

My 3am thoughts for this morning anyway...

PS if anyone knows of any for sale, please let me know :laugh::banana:

For the love of god paaalllleeeeeeeeeeeease help us out someone? I've been looking for so long :worship:

• 4 weeks later...