SAU Community

93 R32 Gtr Street Monster!

Looking great mate, keep the pics coming!

Are you re-installing the air con or leaving that out? Power steering cooler as well or re-installing the standard horrid-looking finned coil thing?

Looking great mate, keep the pics coming!

Are you re-installing the air con or leaving that out? Power steering cooler as well or re-installing the standard horrid-looking finned coil thing?

Nope, Not interested in Aircon, Takes up to much room and looks ugly D: After a nice clean unique bay. Standard PWS pump staying but being painted, brackets and all. All hicas coming out so shouldn't look to bad behind

Stick with it mate it's a good documentary of the work your doing. When are you planning to have it fired up?

Hoping before christmas actually! But to be honest I don't think it's gonna happen, Still waiting on brakes, And funds are getting a bit dry.

Nice GTR....Think I remember this for sale a few years ago. Was actually gonna go take a look at it. If it's the same car that is, pretty sure it was a fellow SAU members.

It was - Luckily you didn't buy it, Because it was f**ked :)

• 2 weeks later...

What sort of power you expecting out of this thing mate?

We're sticking with an OS giken Twinplate, Because Ideally I want to keep it as a registered street car and I dont like the feel of triple plates, So the OS giken is probably the best on the market atm and maxes out at around 650hp, So we'll shoot for around that on E85, Should be nice smooth easy power,

• 3 weeks later...