SAU Community

Is This Bee-R Revlimitter Fake?

so youre saying that everyone whith launchcontrol is a ricer and whants to get noticed ? first of all these limiters are safer for a engine you can install les revss and no fuell cutt duo to cutting the spark signal thats why unburnt fuel detonates in the elbow, but as i said it would be fine if you dont turn gain up to high which some people do because they like they bang bang indeed and yes high gain and overuse can damage but i said that my plans wherent use a high gain, so please stop bashing the limiter now and my choiche to buy one my car its my money Mkay?

My brain hurts due to lack of oxygen. Please say again in some sort of English.

End of the day, you don't need it. Post the specs of your car.

Cutting fuel is a safer fuel cut than cutting the ignition (which is why every car manufacturer does it). Cutting the fuel simply means the spark plug fires but it does nothing. Creates no heat or stress on anything. Cutting the ignition is bad for the turbo and exhaust due to the excess heat and pressure.

The only real use for this type of ignition cut is if you want to build boost while banging on the limiter in neutral, such as in a drag car.

As for whether it's genuine or not, does it really matter? From what I've read, the fakes still seem to work fine. As long as the price was reasonable then move on.

Cutting fuel is a safer fuel cut than cutting the ignition (which is why every car manufacturer does it). Cutting the fuel simply means the spark plug fires but it does nothing. Creates no heat or stress on anything. Cutting the ignition is bad for the turbo and exhaust due to the excess heat and pressure. The only real use for this type of ignition cut is if you want to build boost while banging on the limiter in neutral, such as in a drag car. As for whether it's genuine or not, does it really matter? From what I've read, the fakes still seem to work fine. As long as the price was reasonable then move on.

nicely said.

I thought cutting spark was safer as it prevented leaning out and melting pistons?

I have no experience with them but it makes sense. Could overspin the turbo if the fuel ignites in the turbo though.

I thought cutting spark was safer as it prevented leaning out and melting pistons?

If there's no fuel there'll be no ignition (as in no bang), so no risk or pinging or higher cylinder temps

If there's no fuel there'll be no ignition (as in no bang), so no risk or pinging or higher cylinder temps

Spot on. No fuel = no bang = no heat. And even if you had the tiniest amount of residual fuel vapor in there, it would actually be so lean that that it wouldn't actually cause much heat, if it was even enough to ignite in the first place. You get to a point where leaning out doesn't get hotter, and temps start to drop. Think about it, if you have a big fire it heats up a big area, but lighting a match in the same area won't do squat.