SAU Community

32GTR Stolen....

Thanks all for your thoughts . The car has NOT been spotted since the original spottings , Its great to know we have a great band of associated friends (aka skylines australia) to help out.. We have the word out everywhere and just waiting now for a sighting or something.. its been a while now since it has been seen.. also to clear up the above the car had been owned for over a year , and on the GC direct from import.

The Alarm was a full chop one with code hopping , battery backup etc and stealthly installed with hidden wiring etc (just makes you wonder???)

They would have had to have open the car get past the alarm break the steering lock and not wake our rottie in the process , I have a feeling they had a key and some way of getting past the code hopping alarm????

Thanks again to everybody and your posts have all been welcomed considerably..

Thanks everyone !!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>The theft sounds professional, which doesn't explain the joy-riding.

But it doesn't disqualify it either. It's possible that the thief stole the car and sold it to the joy-rider (who may have thought they were buying it legitimately - which is why they were driving it around).

>Have you had your car at a workshop recently? Could they have copied your keys?

Yeah - I agree with P1E. It sounds really dodgy now - I didn't know you had that good a security system. It sounds like someone had inside information, or REALLY wanted that car.

Most people stealing cars arn't pros they just so happen to be in the know.

It takes stuff all time to break into a car alarm or no alarm, In fact though sterring wheel locks can help people to steal people's cars because most people think they stop people or hold up people long enough, a car with a steering lock only takes an extra 5 seconds to bend the thing off the steering wheel.

I can tell you how to get a steering lock off the wheel basicly put your 2 feet up on the steering wheel grab one end with both hands and reef the ****er off the steering wheel, that's all you need to do with those, alarms, depending because most alarm's 3rd party or factory are mainly all installed the same way, so if you have installed alarms into cars then you'll know how to bust through 95% of all car alarms.

My brother has installed alarms onto houses and he could smash a window walk in and turn off the alarm as all the alarms he installed all had special unlock/turn off codes that make the whole alarm dead to anything.

ALso most times you can case a whole place while installing it and you'll know the address etc, so anyone who has a house alarm is purely hoping no one that installs them or someone who knows someone who installs them tells them the details, and then goes and busts ther house.

They had gone over to a guys palce and they were talking about a "Magic Fork" basicly with this very special fork (from any kitchen mind you) and could open any car door with it.

I had used it on about 100 (at that time) cars and all the doors opened.

Most people who steal cars are **** wits but they know just enough of the get arounds with security to be able to get in and drive off or steal all your shit and then **** off.

I really wouldn't be supprised if there are plently of websites with all the info on how to do things.

Good info about protecting your car.

http://www.suzuki.cybercomm.nl/security.html

In USA there's a company that makes special alarms would be very expensive but would be worth it because one of it's protection things is and electric drivers seat, it's meant for car jacking, anyway they pumping in 100,000volts into it for 2-3seconds, this will have 2 effects leave the car jacker bearly alive or dead.

After that the engine is cut etc and it applies the breaks so it comes to a slow stop itself.

Website with stuff from someone who breaks into cras.

http://www.totse.com/en/bad_ideas/irrespon...ies/162239.html

OK GUYS thanks to the forum the car has been spotted in the CBD , on one of the streets parrallel to the Mall , Close to napolean make up and Skinny Music?? ( unsure of exact names, places ), but thanks to Sir_ Boost (Nick) for the phone call , at the time he did not know it was stolen , but after telling a mate they put 2 and 2 together.. thanks again guys much appreciated !!

ALL Brisbanites keep your eyes open , The car was seen today guys , id be appreciative if someone that is local to the area could pop down and have a look.. Remember the reward!!

Thanks again everyone

Maty

In USA there's a company that makes special alarms would be very expensive but would be worth it because one of it's protection things is and electric drivers seat,  it's meant for car jacking, anyway they pumping in 100,000volts into it for 2-3seconds, this will have 2 effects leave the car jacker bearly alive or dead.

[/url]

Has anyone found a webpage on this sort of system? I think we need to employ these anti-theft techniques here in Australia.

I am starting to get paranoid about spending money on my car in fear of it being stolen. I think its time to let the thiefs live in fear a bit. Lets see how they feel about hot wiring a car not knowing wether or not it will send a 100,000 volt pulse through their spine.

SUCCESS - The car was the car used to hold up the westpac bank at bundall today , the thieves botched the bank robbery and took off in the GTR.

Yes it was the same car as on the news , i will get a copy of the tape for you to download and have a look at the news story.

At present the car is in a police holding yard and can not be released until forensic testing has been done. I personally went to the holding yard and was totally denied any acces to even look at the car from a distance , but on channel 9 gold coast news it did show the plates and it was definately our car :cheers: . On the news the car looked still in perfect condition from the outside (who knows if there is any damage yet) but the person at the holding yard told me that from what he saw the car still looked 100% :).. (i hope so).. from the news it even looked like they had washed it.. lol ..The electronic boost control was disconnected and a manual bleed valve was set at 1 bar , The first thing i will be checking is what boost they were running (hopefully they did not find the manual bleed valve) .

So as it stands we have not seen the car but we definately know this is the our car , but have not physically seen it ourselves to check the condition. The car should be ready for release on monday.. I cant wait to get it back and see how they have stolen the car? I REALLY want to work it out , We need to get our security for our cars sorted 100% , im sure if i find how they did it and explain it hopefully we can come up with something to STOP this happening , i honestly beleive that it can be done.. we are good people who work hard for our pride and joy's , and i seriously dont want any more of us having to go through this..

So there was 3 offenders of ethnic appearance and after having the car for a few weeks i say that they would have left thier fingerprints all over it and HOPEFULLY they are caught somewhere along the line , also being a bank robbery the cops will hopefully be taking the matter very seriously. but i have been told that if caught they are likely to get a $500 fine.. for the car theft.. (our legal system is encouraging car theft in my opinion ) , but hopefully spend some time in jail and get some hardcore anal pounding...

Im spewing one of us did not catch them first and inflict some serious injuries on these people . Through this whole ordeal we have had so much support from all of our brothers here at SA and we sincerely thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!! :)

Now you would think that we would have had a call from the police today saying "Your car has been found and used in a robbery". But it was a Gold Coast local who called us up who had seen a flyer we had handed out at frank st BP servo , He rang us and said "i have just seen your car on the back of a flatbed towtruck" so we rang the towies and they confirmed the car , (this is 3pm , the robbery was at opening time of the bank) and the car was dumped close to the bank in benowa or something. So its 6pm the cops still had not called so we went to the copshop to see what was going on , they did the enquiries and confirmed it.. how friggin slack is that???.. But Josh if you read this you will be rewarded for your effort mate well be in contact..cheers!!

Thanks again everyone , sorry for the long post but i will keep you updated with the news story so u can all have a look , if someone could host this vid file PM me!

Maty

Great news mate, hope you get her back in as good as condition that you had her in before all this bullshit happened, would be good to see the theives get jail time and anal pounding (as you said) and when he gets out of jail maybe you and some mates could give him a warm welcome back into society.

It made the 2nd page of the local paper "the bulletin today" nice pic of the car!!

As this is a bank robbery , hoping that the cops will take it very seriously and catch the offenders . If they get caught i personally will be going to the court case and sussing out thier names and stuff..

then the fun begins.

1.if he/they walk from the courthouse into public , me and as many ppl i will rally together stalk him and beat them to 1 inch of life. (lots of blood and broken bones and something permanant like gouge his eye out) so he can remember it for the rest of thier lives.

2. If he goes to court and then direct to jail , I will find some heavy prick in jail (i have a few bikie friends who can organise this) and pay them to bash this guy every day of his life aswell as a bit of anal raping thrown in for good measure..

Looks like we wont have the car back for up to a week as the cops have been DNA and forensic testing , Also having to suss us out and make sure we are not the thieves.. So we can not even tell what condition it is in for that long..

Anyone thats up for getting some pleasure from beating some car thieves PM ME.. I will keep them in case we ever get the chance to do so

Fingers crossed and thanks for your support pplz

Maty