SAU Community

32GTR Stolen....

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you catch the guy, don't hand him over to the police.

Bash the absolute life out of him.

Although I suppose he knows where you live so that might not be the best idea. Probably better to just do a citizen's arrest and let the police charge him.

GL though mate!

758-GQZ were the plates , there are pics of the car on the first page..

if i personally find him , i will stab him in the throat , no actually i dont want blood on the car , i dont care about him knowing where i live , I will not let this fiend get away with it..

Thanks again

Maty

stickied for ya Maty...

good luck in finding it, I can't believe this fckhead is driving it around??? obviously not a prof thief, more like a joy rider pushing his luck!

Like others have said, dont chase him... you could encourage himto do something stupid and hit anyone or anything endangering other people....i dont care about him but its other people that worry me... :(

Follow from distance... and try and get an idea of where he continues to go and you can wait for him and hopefully get the cops to intercept him....

Cops wont think your a hero if they catch you in a high speed persuit with him so watch out.... :(

Same thing happened to a friend of mine. Seriously fellars, there is no reason why he should know that you are following him. I mean if he were driving on the street, there would be all sorts of normal cars on the road. like lancers, falcadores, magnas.... if it was a skyline following, i'd understand.

Everytime anyone chases him, and he gets away, the chances get worse. He will get more intimidated, and be more scared to drive it out. I believe that you have a decent chance to get the car back.

If anyone sees it, stay a few cars back. Just watch where it goes. Wait till he stops, then do whatever you have to.

With my friend's car, it just so happened that he was followed into a shopping centre carpark. they waited until he went in to buy somehting. While they called people to come quick. When he got back, they had about 5 people on to him.

The important thing, is to stay back, don't let him know u r following, and don't let him get away again.

sorry if this post was long, but it just ****s me off so bad when some dickhead shit****s do things like this, because we look after our cars so bad, and then to think that it could just be gone tomorrow.

ALARMS

About alarms, i've got an autowatch immobilised alarm. The siren is backup battery, but the alarm itself isn't. If I pull the battery, the siren will go off until it runs outta battery, then it'll stop. If I plug the batt back in,it will not start until I disarm the alarm.

Is this good? If it is, you can pick one up for around $170 and aorund 150$ install.

But the thing i'm thinking, is I put it in myself. what use is an alarm, if anyone with a bitta car knowledge can just pull the alarm off from the ignition wiring, and just connect them. Almost all alarm people just put the alarm under the plastic far behind the steering wheel

any advice?

hope u get the car back mate. I'm in sydney, if i was in brissy, i'd be driving around helping you to find.

stickied for ya Maty...

good luck in finding it, I can't believe this fckhead is driving it around??? obviously not a prof thief, more like a joy rider pushing his luck!

Shell,

Dont forget when URMINE was stolen the guys drove it around for a while and were spotted numerous times. Paul had a for sale sticker on it and actually had calls from people aobut it after it was stolen.

Best of luck in finding this car. As has been said, chasing it will do nothing other than scare the theif further and potentially place others in danger. Follow it at a safe distance, ring the police and everyone you know and play it cool.