SAU Community

32GTR Stolen....

Yes i too would love to know how they got in.But i'm not sure how you could post it up without advertising the fact.Must be a huge relief to get it back.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone has any ideas on how to publish this so only the correct ppl can view it , ie give thier full details , vin numbers , lic number, copy of licsense or something i will consider it , i would hate for any of us proud owners have this happen to them ..

This is serious , i dont want this info out there in full public view..

any ideas would be great..

Maty

It's easy. Freedom of information. Publish how they did it and i guarantee you by freeing the information more people will be able to protect their cars. Particularly in a skyline forum.

If someone really wants to steal a car they will do so with or without your info. Ever heard of a brick? :cheers:

Man, you must be over the moon to get her back!!!!

After 3 weeks I guess you must have been feeling like it was gone for good, so congrats for getting it back, it is a pitty you didn't catch them first but hey Karma is a bitch and they will get theirs, just a shame you can't give your ROTTY another chance at them!

I do think it is a good idea to post up how they got away with your car, as you said you had a full security system on it, and they still took it.

I, like most other Skyline owners value my car much more than it's monitary value and would be very appreciative for any info on how to protect it more than just the mandatory alarm and immob.

oh well, great to hear you got it back in one piece!!!!

now that has to be the happiest ending ever for a story!! im so glad you got your pride and joy back dude!! it musta been hell wat youve been through for the last 3 weeks. i was sick to my stomach bout the theft, its really unforgivable. this story was a real rollercoaster ride of emotions!! lol. When you find the person/people who did this, tie him/them up, put them in the boot of your car and drive them down south so all us SAU members down here can give them a good arse kicking for wat they have done!! :)

Just because they had the car for 2 weeks doesnt mean they were driving it around,

Based on the amount of sightings the car had over the past couple of weeks I'm pretty sure they were driving it around.

do a write up and we can post in the mod forum... then at least some of us can protect our cars :cheers:

congrats on getting it back by the way.... you should park it in the same place out side the bank next time u go down... would b funny ;)

Well the first thing i can safely say to ANYONE that has a car alarm fitted is :

Where the siren is there will be a few screws holding a top and bottom piece together , by unscrewing those two screws and seperating it u will notice that there is only two wires going to the speaker part of it , by pulling these it is SHUT UP very quickly , so my fix is to put it back together with 1 way security screws and epoxy resin the holes so it cant be opened ever again.. This should give some budding car thieves a few loud unwanted moments....

there will be more...

Also the GTR had NO significant damage , they left all my cd's receipts and even change in the console , stereo , apexi rev speed meter , hks fcon v , boost gauge etc.. were all left in the original condition , the car had travelled approximately 125klm according to my calculations (logbook)..

So it all seems to be in good nick and im stoked to have her back...

Maty.