SAU Community

Mugabetown - Whoretownin' At It's Worst.

t5iv

Ouch! Cranky Mel today. That's got to be fun :P

:verymad: Zane hates it when I get cranky at anything (very very rarely at him)... He just tries to avoid me when I am cranky...

What type of coke ;)

One that is not illegal... Prefarably full of sugar, caffine and comes in a red can/bottle - none of this silver or black can bullshit...

oh the things in my head right about now.....

someone get the lady a mars bar

OB-XU600_0611Ss_H_20130611123354.jpg

It would be even more awesome than this cat ^

And yes... I need one STAT!

i dont know this unicorn is all kinds of awesome

Robot-Unicorn-Wallpaper-unicorns-2417115

I know, pretty amazing right!

Pic link won't work :(

Time to youtube Charlie the unicorn (again) now that's made by some serious trippers...

So...Thanks to those who put in the good word to get my account unbanned, Tony and the exec team thanks for pushing the issue and to Rev head for also wiorkign with our exec team.

My account is back up and active and I am thankful, I will use it only in the queensland area of this site and keep my knowledge confined to this space.

I am choosing to continue my affiliation with the Club as it is a great environment to be a part of but I am restricting my use of this site to the QLD section only as a compromise to myself.

It conflicts with my earlier statement that I will not be affiliated with this site and has caused some serious contemplation on my part but Several people (you know who you are) put forward very strong arguments on my behalf to get my account reactivated. To not use my account after such efforts were gone to would be an insult to the effort these people have put in.

Thanks again guys.

So...Thanks to those who put in the good word to get my account unbanned, Tony and the exec team thanks for pushing the issue and to Rev head for also wiorkign with our exec team.

My account is back up and active and I am thankful, I will use it only in the queensland area of this site and keep my knowledge confined to this space.

I am choosing to continue my affiliation with the Club as it is a great environment to be a part of but I am restricting my use of this site to the QLD section only as a compromise to myself.

It conflicts with my earlier statement that I will not be affiliated with this site and has caused some serious contemplation on my part but Several people (you know who you are) put forward very strong arguments on my behalf to get my account reactivated. To not use my account after such efforts were gone to would be an insult to the effort these people have put in.

Thanks again guys.

Welcome back!

Thanks again guys.

welcome back mate.

take it somewhere else?

easier said than done Damo...........plus more delays and more money burnt to get it from one place to another. Not really ideal. But thanks anyways.

Patience is a virtue :)

Not this time Tony. Im really fking pissed off to say the least.

This is true. I can understand the reasoning for the delay but he has had his car there for a while. When they are assumingly billing everyone for the time that they take, why is one car given preferential treatment over another?

I'am slowly putting peices of this puzzle together regarding this. I will let everyone know after I get my car back what the reason is for this mega dick around

No it's captain flipper :P

Sarp all. The boss and i are having mad head spins all day and feel sick as. Gas leak?

Ants I hope it all gets sorted. I can feel your pain and frustration. Your right aswell the apprentice should have talked to him. And in reality the apprentice shouldn't be discussing it with you it should be the owner or manager or the mechanic you like to work on your car

And a courtesy call or email Should be sent. It's kinda rude. On another note, hopefully it will be done by tomorrow or Wednesday

Maybe if you tell them you wanted it for jamboree they might pull heads, feet, fingers and other objects out and finish it

Spot on Zac. It will get sorted but in reality its been a really shit experience for me and that is all I can say for now.

I should of said that to them this morning re: Jamborree. But considering when I initially dropped the car off to them back on the 16 OF AUGUST (FUARK ME!!!!!!) I asked how long it would take which was midweek the following week. You can only imagine how I feel since its been there for over a month now and I have no car.

Also, because of the lack of communication, Im always guessing what could be the hold up.............................................is it money? is there a problem with the car? is it becasue of something else?????

HOW DA HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO FKN KNOW!!!!!!!!! :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: