SAU Community

Mugabetown - Whoretownin' At It's Worst.

t5iv

yeah, time to do something about that suspension

Squat is good for traction..... The Ant-Eater needs more screamer pipe!

You and I need to have a run down the straight at QR Ants Would be an interesting race with both out cars in current state

• Like 1

You and I need to have a run down the straight at QR Ants Would be an interesting race with both out cars in current state

yeah it would be a good match up.

But when you get your head job done I will get creamed by the Scottiemobile lol

yeah it would be a good match up.

But when you get your head job done I will get creamed by the Scottiemobile lol

I think for now though you would have me. I may or may not comeback top end but by then its probably over

Ants - 475hp on 22psi, rb26 awd, pump98

Scott - 450hp on 15psi, rb25/30 rwd, E85

Would be be interesting to see a highway run from 100 :yes:

I think for now though you would have me. I may or may not comeback top end but by then its probably over

Ants - 475hp on 22psi, rb26 awd, pump98

Scott - 450hp on 15psi, rb25/30 rwd, E85

Would be be interesting to see a highway run from 100 :yes:

ha! We need a private road

Anyone want to sponsor the skyline for head work?

Clive Palmer perhaps Scottie?

He owns the Coolum Resort - just got to be there when hes there to ask for sponsorship lol

just paid over $1k to update my cabling endorsements and certifications ... stupid government ... one of the few countries in the world where you need special certification for data cabling and coax

Antisquat is good for traction ;)

Just the stocko mild steel. New car is running a mines ecu so would rather have a look at afr before I can afford nistune

Good plan, the mines ecu's I have seen for Z32 are quite agressive in the timing department, because they have far better fuel.