SAU Community

Wiring Diagram - Need Some Advice From One I Created

boxheadmr

Hi,

I have just done up a quick diagram for the power circuit as i was wiring it up and wanted to make sure i had everything covered. For the mean time i am just going to use the FIA batt switch as i was going to replace this with a solenoid.

When i was looking at the switch the ignition and fuel pump are meant to go through the cut off section on the switch however i have wired it up i think that it cuts everything. Does this look OK?

post-8233-0-72488300-1379233225_thumb.jpg

Edited by boxheadmr

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Ah, yeah, the diff bushing in the rear subframe, this has been a problem since the start of the V35 in the early '00s and the only solution ever offered by Nissan is a whole new subframe.  Since they are fluid filled, as soon as they form the smallest crack, they leak brown fluid everywhere.  The aftermarket options for the v35 and V36 aren't suitable for the V37 either, Z1 has built an aftermarket option, but a few people have had issues with it. The brace should reduce movement in that bushing, so should extend its life! Did you notice any increase in noise from the driveline?  I know some have installed solid subframe collars and complain about the amount of noise it transmits through to the body, but not sure if the diff brace makes any noticeable difference?
    • Looking to get rid of an unwanted car in Auckland? We're the car wreckers experts! We handle all types of vehicles, including: Accident-damaged cars Salvage vehicles Cars with major damage Scrap cars Junk cars Vehicles without keys Broken down cars We offer a hassle-free solution for car disposal in Auckland.  Contact us today for a free quote!
    • Yea I like you had the same thought that maybe it's placebo but I pick up two different people on my way to work on different days. I have not told them of the mods and they both said to me if I had done something as it's alot more comfortable in traffic without feeling the harshness of the gear change. Quite surprised. Before I forget, another reason to get the diff brace is that apparently the stock diff bushings are apparently crap and if its worn and needs replacement, the whole subframe needs to be replaced. This brace should help reduce the wear and tear. 
    • well, FWIW mechanic is surely not right about the bearings being aluminium, they would be softer; mostly tin, nickel, copper and lead on a steel shell.