Occupation: Bar tender/business student (logistics and operations management

Car: Wine red 32 gtst

Main mods:

3.5 inch exhaust

custom front mount

t3/4 turdo

microtech

17 inch mags

Interests: i regularly try to get to the coast/ spring wood for a cruise as often as i can as my olds live in logan(and my mates).

my car currently burnt a valve soo im waiting for gasket and timing belt too arrive. also getting bodykit painted soon

I would love to catch up with anyone for a cruise or a chat about skylines as i am very social person.

I have posted b4 but now my locale has changed (work :) ) and so here I go again...

46n2 (aka Michael)

21 Y/O

IT Manager

Townsville is now my home (for at least 12 mths). I've seen a couple of lines of sky (32's & 3's) in T'Ville but not yet seen anyone on the forums.

I drive (when It gets here from Brissy with the rest of my stuff) a

White 1992 R32GTST

GTR Front Bar

18" 6 Spoke AVS Rims

K&N Pod

HKS Adj. Shocks

Future Mods - near future:

Cold Air Box

FMIC

Always up for fun. If the Townsvillians come out of the woodwork they can PM me.

46N2

Guest Boxhead
Originally posted by 46n2

I have posted b4 but now my locale has changed (work :)  ) and so here I go again...

46n2 (aka Michael)

21 Y/O

IT Manager

Townsville is now my home (for at least 12 mths).  I've seen a couple of lines of sky (32's & 3's) in T'Ville but not yet seen anyone on the forums.

I drive (when It gets here from Brissy with the rest of my stuff) a  

White 1992 R32GTST

GTR Front Bar

18" 6 Spoke AVS Rims

K&N Pod

HKS Adj. Shocks

Future Mods - near future:

Cold Air Box

FMIC

Always up for fun.  If the Townsvillians come out of the woodwork they can PM me.

46N2

not enough michael... that makes me(boxhead), you (46n2), WLD33, Sir33, mick51.... geeeez

what up

chris

student

86 gt passage, red top rb20det, hks pod, zorst, shithouse paint and factory alloys... hopefully will be reverse rice soon...

live in bevan capital wynnum....

will do battle with torana and c'dore brigade when trans is done...

any1 know a bright green r34 gt-t or gtr (couldnt tell, was debadged with what appered to be a nismo kit) seemed to have a large front mount... parked outside autobarn in capalaba... if anyone knows or ownz... sweet ride

Guest Boxhead
Originally posted by thrash_demon

what up

chris

student

86 gt passage, red top rb20det, hks pod, zorst, shithouse paint and factory alloys... hopefully will be reverse rice soon...

live in bevan capital wynnum....

will do battle with torana and c'dore brigade when trans is done...

any1 know a bright green r34 gt-t or gtr (couldnt tell, was debadged with what appered to be a nismo kit) seemed to have a large front mount... parked outside autobarn in capalaba... if anyone knows or ownz... sweet ride

yes ive seen it a couple of tiems, once at gavin wood auto tech..

if you said to someone, a bright green car, even me would think.. must look stupid, but this r34 pulls it off very well..

Guest Boxhead

im not sure what it is.. but i think someone said to me a while back its a gtr :S but dont quote that.. yeh it looks tough..

i live in tweed heads, which is like the border..

so yeh.. i saw it in southport

name: Callan

drives: currently corolla, but have bought an R32 compliance plate, will be importing a gtst in january.

Will have to meet up with u all on a cruise when i get on the road (hopefully february sometime)

does the green R34 have white wheels? If so, it originally came in as a GT-t, but they dropped a RB26 in it. It was featured in high performance imports mag earlier this year, Skyline Imports at Waterford built it.

Guest Boxhead

can't remember whether its got white wheels...

u see them (U.W) at livid?

yup i saw em, UL, there were bloody good, cept for scott being very drunk.. ohwell.. hahaha

all in all i would have to say livid was awesome.

Did you happen to see internation noise consipiracy? the lead singers rock moves will never be out done!!! lol...

Guest Boxhead

yeah i noticed that...

dont know why the **** i typed UW?!?! yeah they were pretty sweet, Strung Out was the real reason i went to livid tho... i got what i wanted...

u see butterfly effect, bodyjar or superheist?

yeah my gf wanted to see strung out as they are her most fav band ever, so i saw them..

we were at the punk stage all day cept for like missing 3 bands, bodyjar ( hey we were seeing the greatest rock band in the world = OASIS). and another coz of oasis(had a 1.5 hr set and it still wasnt enough)..

but yeh.. international noise conspiracy were a gret band to see, she knew em and i had no idea.. but i was glad i missed grinspoon for em..

and for sum 41 we listened, but needed to sit down...