SAU Community

Just Got A R34 An Want Comprehensive Car Insurance

Aftermarf

Plattsy, what you doin' in my state boy?

Also P-Plates and R34s are perfectly fine, go with Just Car mate :)

so i was half right! hahahah!

again apologies matey boy! enjoy your death trap mobile!

Just Cars is about your only option while on your P's, but trust me, you don't want to claim with them. As soon as you are able, switch over to Shannon's. They are much better.

I had a minor accident in my R34 while I was insured with Just Cars. I rear ended someone who decided for no apparent reason to just stop on the highway. It wasn't a big impact, so the front bumper, headlights and a few bits and pieces needed to be replaced. I didn't get a choice of repairer and the guys I was forced to go with didn't even know what kind of car it was. It was taking so long that I ended up going to see the repairer and my car had been sitting there untouched collecting dust as they didn't know where to get parts for it. I ended up ordering the parts myself for the repairs. It took just over six months to get my car back when it should have taken a max of four weeks and that was only due to delivery times.

On top of that, the paint job they did on the front bumper was that bad that it had drip marks on it and within three weeks of getting the car back, the one side of the front bumper came loose and I had to refit it myself.

All I'm saying is, you don't really have a choice, but if you do have to claim, push as hard as you can to pick your own repairer and don't get quotes from anyone till you have done a background check.

Congrats on your purchase. Since you're probably 17 or 18, then that sounds reasonable for that model of car. Yes Full Comp covers theft, however there may be an additional excess fee depending on the insurer.

I had to make a claim with Just Car when someone pulled out in front of me and hit the LHF of my old 34. All went through quite smoothly with the car repaired at D & T Panel here in Osborne Park. No problems what so ever.

After our 34 being hit by an old lady exactly 6 weeks ago, the cheque finally got transferred into our account today, Just Car are so shit to deal with, we had to call them constantly to get updates, the most help we got was from the Admin girl at the Smash Repairers, won't be using them again, going to Shannons for sure, having a pile of friends working there will help any future claims if I need to!