SAU Community

Its a bit nasty!

Rocket R31

This must piss businesses off as it will drive their customers away if they know they are going to get a once over by Police. The bussineses should jack up and put in a complaint to the Police ombudsmun. If they dont, ring them up and drop a subtle hint that you and other friend & relitives will not be patronising them after this has happend.

Guest INASNT

Bracks and his government are a bunch of sad nutha***ers as they have to resort to tese type of tactics to keep the revenue flowing with the loss of his faulty speed cameras!

After a late night of cruising around [not necesarily doing anything illegal either], I always drive into my driveway and garage quickly and close the roller door asap!

Call me paranoid :Paranoid: I dont care, one day they will be following me - it has happened b4, cops are everywhere lately and they see $$$ signs when they see an import / nice / sports car...pricks!

After a late night of cruising around [not necesarily doing anything illegal either], I always drive into my driveway and garage quickly and close the roller door asap!

Call me paranoid :Paranoid: I dont care, one day they will be following me - it has happened b4, cops are everywhere lately and they see $$$ signs when they see an import / nice / sports car...pricks!

Hehe, yeah I know I'm always looking around for undercover cop cars in traffic around me... the sneaky fu*kers are everywhere.