SAU Community

Gts4 4Wd

Hi all. I have a 89 gts4 and I just wanted to know how it works because my 4wd light on the dash is there. And there is a torque controller with a 4wd amd 2wd switch and a dial. But my concern is the guage on the dash for front torque doesnt move. If you need any more info just ask. It has a gtr box in it and im.pretty sure the tranfer csse is still there

You open your wallet and start shaking money on the problem until it goes away. Seriously, are you going to ignore the comment above about searching? This type of problem has been bleated about on here about thirty frumptillion times since the forum started. You could search for similar terms, you could search for "AWD diagnostic" or "ATTESSA light" and you should get heaps to wade through.

Could be as simple as a blown fuse/ no fuse for the AWD system, although I'm unsure if that also means the gauge will read nothing as I haven't looked at the gauge when having a blown fuse.

Could be as simple as a blown fuse/ no fuse for the AWD system, although I'm unsure if that also means the gauge will read nothing as I haven't looked at the gauge when having a blown fuse.

Well I checked the pump thing it still pimes when I bridge those two wires together. But I counted the attessa light and I got numbers.

8, 9, 18 or 19, and 21 so yeah 4 issues with the system. And I dont know why or how to go about fixing them.