SAU Community

Need Help Please Error Code 21 & 34 Car Not Firing

lstef11

hi guys having dramas again

today i attempted to hook up my greddy emanage blue it is brand new and i got the adapter loom for the ecu so i didnt have to splice into wires and what not just wanted plug and play, anyway after plunging all in and reconnecting battery tryd to turn over and it wouldnt fire, then i noticed a electrical burning smell so i quickly disconnected battery and went looking for the problem couldn't find it anywhere so disconnected the emanage and plugged the ecu back in now it wont fire with that ether, so did a error check and im getting error code21 (ignition signal) and error 34 (knock sensor). Checked the coils and they are getting 12v, gnd and signal with 0.4v with ignition on and fluctuates when turn key?????

does anyone know what the hell i have done and how to fix

all help will be much appreciated im happy to pay someone if theres anyone who can help or knows someone who can help me fix it im on the north side of brisbane cheers guys

thought someone might have an idea of what could have cause so i could go looking or if there was an auto elecy on here i could pay to look at it thats all im chasing

It's a saying. Any time you can smell electrical burning.....it's probably too late.

I got it, my old TAFE teacher always used that saying... and he used to quote this alot "best thing since sliced bread and condoms!"

OP - take to any auto electrician as it will be cheaper in the long run then diagnosing over the internet..

just to wrap up the thread turns out im the only person lucky enough to all 6 coil packs die at one which caused the code 21 that coupled with the afm carking it was why it wouldnt start and the code 34 just disappeared so we are putting that down to its female and was just being temperamental cheers anyway