SAU Community

R34 Gt-r M-spec Nur

krzysiu

so is a M-spec Nur better or V-spec II Nur better??

Whether the M-Spec Nür or V-Spec II Nür is better or worse depends entirely on what you want from the car. The engine is exactly the same. But the M-Spec Nür has a nice leather interior and "ripple control" shocks which are meant to give a nicer ride over normal bumpy roads, so as an everyday car the M-Spec Nür is a better car...

The V-Spec II Nür has the V-Spec II suspension which is very stiff for the road and not stiff enough for the track. So just bin it and put in some Kei-Office Super Mega R-Spec or something suspension in it. Then you will be cornering hard enough to want some decent seats so stick in a set of BRIDE Hugging Ultra Monster Friend Spec seats.

So to summarise. If you want to hit the track you have to take all the things that make the M-Spec Nür good and throw them in the shed. So you might as well get a V-Spec II Nür or just a plain old N1. But the V-Spec II Nür seems hard to get so you might not have that choice and then you can sell the leather interior to some povo guy with a Normal Version GT-R which doesn't get the companded tacho and driveway scraping tool.

p.s. To all the people who would keep their car in the box it came in you are all ghey. Cars are meant to be driven. If I see a 1,000km old M-Spec Nür at the 2024 SAU concours I will puke up a lung. I mean they will be so slow compared to the R37 anyway :D

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic