SAU Community

Eoi - Skid-Pan Day

Cadmoon

A few members have expressed their interest in us having a skid-pan day with slidewise out at Gympie. So I'm chucking this up to gauge member interest in the idea, if we get enough people interested we may be able to book a day just for the club.

Interested:

1. Cadmoon

2. mattis96

3. Bunta

4. boiracer

5. R33 Eddy

6. elysim

7. Boz +1

8. RandomHero83

9. Melly

10. ZCR

11. Bergo

12. wookster

13. Rhinorebel

14. B-Boi34

15. poohkies

I hate foot brakes. I really do. It's the only thing that makes me think twice about getting a V36 in the future. Depending on date I might be keen, can probably get Dylan to come as well, I know he likes to get the AMG sideways.

I hate foot brakes. I really do. It's the only thing that makes me think twice about getting a V36 in the future. Depending on date I might be keen, can probably get Dylan to come as well, I know he likes to get the AMG sideways.

Manuals don't have foot brakes... Just sayin :P

V series aren't really sports cars (in my opinion) so manual is silly :-P I want a V36 as a daily and an s13 or E30 for fun. Soon, soon I will have money and not be a uni bum.

They're a mix between luxury and performance so you do find that there are some features you long for. Although, installing a hydraulic handbrake in one could be interesting.... :P

E30 with SR20! Do it!!

It is one idea. My criteria are simple for my 'fun' car once I can afford one. Cheap, light, RWD/AWD and I can fit in it with a helmet on.

You should be right in a e30. S13 may be a tight fit though. With my helmet I had about an inch and a bit from the roof.

I fit S13's fine. Never tried an E30. FC/FD is a no no, same with MX-5's. Old AWD cars like GC8V or EVO 5-6 interest me but they are significantly more expensive to start. May require less work however... I only want moderate power, almost any car will have more than I can fully use.