SAU Community

Bride \ Recaro "replica" Seats Carbon , Kevlar Etc

Longz

Well i dare say mine should stand out, as i dont think anyone ordered anything like mine.

I could possibly pick mine up this arvo if all is good. Just depends on whether i can steal my brothers van or not lol.

Yeah, I picked mine up on tuesday arvo and they are pretty damn good.

The only problem I found with mine is my hips dont quite fit in the seats, they squeeze that tight that it is uncomfortable :/

I will admit I am 6'4" and 100kg, and they are designed for little asian butts lol

So I may have a set for sale soon :(

Ill put some pics up when i get a chance.

Also the universal rails are not a straight bolt on, you need to fabricate brackets to suit your individual needs. Or buy genuine bride rails.

Yeah, I picked mine up on tuesday arvo and they are pretty damn good.

The only problem I found with mine is my hips dont quite fit in the seats, they squeeze that tight that it is uncomfortable :/

I will admit I am 6'4" and 100kg, and they are designed for little asian butts lol

So I may have a set for sale soon :(

Ill put some pics up when i get a chance.

Also the universal rails are not a straight bolt on, you need to fabricate brackets to suit your individual needs. Or buy genuine bride rails.

Yea my cuga's felt a little tight too although i'm only 6'1'" but have a wider back/broad shoulders from the gym etc.

On my r34 gt-t from the stock seat rails the mounting brackets were fixed to the rails with some weird type of screw - looked kind of like a wing nut but without a head to take it off - it was just flat. Wasn't too sure how to get them off without damaging them and the position its in makes it quite awkward so i wasn't able to get the old brackets off and onto the new seats.

Just decided to go for bride rails just waiting for them to arrive.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...