SAU Community

Rear Lip Identification

ttek

Hello SAU,

I've been using the forums for awhile now to find useful information - so thanks in advance!

Today I've finally joined and the reason for my first post is to call out for help in identifying the rear lip as shown below. I have been searching around for a replacement, but haven't been able to find the same one. Alternatives are available (such as DAYZ or full rear bar update), but seem to take the styling a little too far for my liking. Any help would be appreciated.

ad2ipd.jpg

Uh yeah - thanks, I think? Although I'm already familiar with my sides and front.

Taken the lip off and it's all plastic. I have seen this on a few pics of users cars on this forum. It's got me wondering if this was a factory/dealer fitted option?

If anyone has one of these rear skirts lying around then I would definitely be interested in buying it.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the answers. Now I know what I'm looking for, and for the goodness of this thread the above picture is series 2 dayz kit - just for reference (taken from the stagea pic thread).

Does anybody happen to know where I can find replacements for dayz parts, specifically series 1? Series 2 seems to be a little easier to come by. Is the rear end interchangeable, such as can I fit a series 2 rear bar/ lip on to my series 1? They look the same to me... except for the light assembly which has already been changed over and updated.