SAU Community

Cheap Power FC

Black33

Hey All,

I'm looking for a cheap power FC for an r33 gtst (series 2, does it matter????).

I don't need he hand controller and would prefer it to be 2nd hand for extra cheapness, anyone know where I can look and how much they should go for???

ps. I'm happy to look overseas and have it sent if it works out cheaper!

thanks

i was gonna say they'll be anything up to $1000 delivered, since I just get em off yahoo auctions, but I just noticed nengun's got Power FC & HC for $1100, so meh, you're call.

I do have one here which is a mates but he dun want it no more, he wants to sell it for $1000. It has a few special fule maps in it as it is a Tuning house PFC (AutoHouse Tsukaski).

oh and this just in...

APEXi is now changing their PowerFC lineups - so that in the future from July onwards, all PowerFCs are going to be sold with Hand Commanders as one package - although the final combination price would be slightly cheaper than previously.

APEXi is no longer making PowerFCs for the time being until end of June or early July. There are no changes mechanically its just mainly re-naming the model nos. and re-modelling - but it is certainly one of the biggest changes ever for the PowerFCs.

Maybe you guys should hold out for a month or so hey?